• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

**My First Tutorial!** Switching from summer to fall :) r/o

anastasiag

What a gorgeous look! I love it...
clap.gif

BTW, what kind of camera do you have?...you're pictures are excellent...mine definitely doesn't take pics like that, so I'm looking for a good digital camera.

Neptune870

Quote:
Originally Posted by anastasiag
What a gorgeous look! I love it...
clap.gif

BTW, what kind of camera do you have?...you're pictures are excellent...mine definitely doesn't take pics like that, so I'm looking for a good digital camera.

Hi and thank you! I have a Sony DSC-P32 Cyber shot. Bought it a few years ago.

flowerhead

Really pretty, I love the use of teal! Looks great with the coppery browns. However, teal pigment isn't eyesafe so whilst you can get away with using it under and on your eyelid, I don't recommend using it on the waterline...

Kiwi Girlie

Beautiful!!

I love how you did the "wing" bit with the eyeliner, looks awesome!

I'll have to give that a go!
smiles.gif

Thanks for the awesome tutorial.

star07

I just got those 3 Stila eyeshadows, so I just wanted to let you know--Thanks for the tutorial!

girlambrosia

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
Really pretty, I love the use of teal! Looks great with the coppery browns. However, teal pigment isn't eyesafe so whilst you can get away with using it under and on your eyelid, I don't recommend using it on the waterline...

Teal pigment from about 200...5? <I>is</i> eyesafe - I have a fullsize jar from '06 and the leaflet says it is. The above poster is right, though, you might want to be careful putting anything with shimmer on your waterline - could cause irritation and such
ssad.gif

Great tut, though, I think I'll look into a 263!

Jot

thanks so much. i did my version at the weekend and was one of the best i've done on myself. love how you showed winging the eyeliner!
thanks

Latest posts