vanity4.jpg

vanity5.jpg

vanity6.jpg

vanity7.jpg

vanity8.jpg

vanity9.jpg

vanity10.jpg

vanity11.jpg

this is a work in progress for my makeup studio/arts and crafts room. im going to paint three of the walls pink and the wall the vanity is on will be chocolate brown. i have a bunch of marilyn monroe pictures and some other girlie vinatge posters that i will hang up. my husband is going to instal strip lights on the wall around the vanity (we are waiting till after we paint). its going to be a very girlie room with a retro boudoir feeling. whatcha think so far?

Jewelybug

I am jealous of your entire collection...and that vanity is ADORABLE. thats a great find! the whole idea sounds cute.

nicoleh619

Drooling honestly...so pretty!!!!!! Love your vanity....and your collection. Goodwill damn I need to find something that gorgeous...

Kiwiberries

What a steal! It looks amazing.. you are very crafty!
thmbup.gif

I am totally inspired to go find a hidden treasure now..

MsChrys79

1st I'm gonna come play in your makeup!!! 2nd where in the hell is your goodwill I went looking for a vanity and all I found was JUNK!!! guess you inspired me to keep looking!!! Great collection and pretty vanity, when you get done painting you should post pics....Please???

minni4bebe

OMG wow. my daughter just sat next to me and said "I bet you want all her makeup" and guess what.....shes right, lol.