my goodwill vanity (a work in progress)

Maya83

OMG >>> I LUV your collection

amazing deal with the vanity as well

bet it's going to look amazing when the whole room is done << don't forget to update
winks.gif

II3rinII

the thing is, i almost turned my nose up at the vanity when we were at the thrift store. i should have taken a before pic. it was pretty dirty, and crayon and marker all over it, stickers on the mirror and the seat was sticky and disgusting. it was my husband that was trying to get me to see the what it could become with a little tlc. he said he would sand it paint it and put new fixtures on and if i still thought it was ugly, we would toss it, i mean it was just $20. but i love how it came out! i had the christmas party for work at my house (i work for mac) and all my co workers were playing in my makeup room while their hubbies and boyfriends sat in the livingroom, baffled at how excited we get over this stuff.

mochabean

WOW! It looks fantastic! Great job!!! Love your makeup collection! Look at all those lipglasses!!

lilmags816

I'm so jealous of your vanity and collection- it's awesome! Great job restoring the vanity, it looks amazing
yes.gif

User49

What an absolute bargain!!!! Lucky you! I've been on the hunt for a cute vanity table/chair for well over a year! I refuse to spent £200 on one!!! This is just gorgeous! I love your collection!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

DirtyPlum

good to see how someone with an equal sized collection stores their goodies... I need a good storage box and sticker shop!

I heard we're getting another 20 odd products at Update this month... *sighs*

II3rinII

hahaha i have to weed through it every so often, it starts to take over my life!! i make goodie bags for my sis and mom and when they visit me they leave with a mac bag full o fun!! i always smile and "thank them for shopping at MY mac store" hahaha.