My MAC Collection :) 2005 to 2011!

aznsmurfy

Wow. I haven't posted my MAC Traincase/Stash since... 2005. Here is most of the stuff. I had a traincase stolen with a lot of eyeliners and foundations which is why you won't see much. :) I'm not the best photographer though! ^_^

All my full-size pigments.

My table with most of my makeup all laid out.

Lippie drawer.

Yay! The Anniversary of my MAC collection is coming up! 12/19! I started collecting on 9/19 this year. (When I bought my first MAC after a long hiatus! MAC Blot! woot woot!)
smiles.gif
So it's been three lovely months. Ah, how time flies! Also the day after graduation! woot woot Can't wait
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif
yahoo.gif

IMG_0102.jpg

My MAC Traincase

IMG_0128.jpg

Lipglass/TLC/Lipstick/Lipliners
Who's that Lady?, Lilacrus, Lu-Be-Lu, Sorberry, Watermelony, Low Light Silver, Latte Lick, Digital Jade.
Twirltone, Spin Pink, (insert here), Clear lipglass.
Sexy Sweet, Elle, Nymphette, Morning Glory, Ornamentalism, Lustrewhite, Damzel, Oyster Girl, Pop Mode, C-Thru, (insert here)
Bubbles, Gigglefest, MAC Red

IMG_0130.jpg

Lipglass/TLC/Lipstick/Liplines Top View! hehe

IMG_0114.jpg

My MAC eyeshadows! (A few UD but they're so wonderful too
smiles.gif
)

IMG_0112.jpg

1st: Eyeshadows I don't really like/don't use :p
2nd: Colors I like and would like to use often.
smiles.gif

3rd: All Pro colored eyeshadows

IMG_0091.jpg

Close up of 2nd palette.

IMG_0092.jpg

Close up of 3rd palette.

IMG_0110.jpg

Random Eyeshadows (ltor): Carbon, Clone, Blue, Pollen, Tres Teal, Whim

IMG_0120.jpg

MAC Holiday 2005 Palettes (Trend, Warm, and Nordstrom Exclusive)

IMG_0021.jpg

MAC Holiday 2005 closed

IMG_0014.jpg

Paints! The little jar in the middle is a MAC Pro pigment jar that I squeezed little strips of paint into for easier use.
smiles.gif
Seemed like a good idea to me and works really well!
greengrin.gif

IMG_0033.jpg

Pigments in boxes.
smiles.gif
Does anyone else alphabatize them? :p

IMG_0136.jpg

Pigments out of boxes. I was trying to think of a cool way to arrange them so I was rolling them around, I was just waiting for one to pop open. . .haha It didn't *phew!*
smiles.gif
Stacking doesn't work well cuz the tops are a bit rounded. :p

Blue (RR), Cornflower, Naval Blue, Violet, Rich Purple, Maroon, Pink Pearl, All-Girl
Green, Blue Brown, Blue Storm, Melon, Deckchair, Rose, Kitschmas
Teal, Green Brown, Tan, Old Gold, Pink Bronze, Copper Sparkle, Coco Beach, Golden Lemon
Golden Olive, Emerald Green, Coco, Provence, Naked, White Gold, Pink Opal, Vanilla, Dark Soul

IMG_0134.jpg

Pigment samples in the case glitter samples in the beaker!
smiles.gif

IMG_0135.jpg

Pigment/Glitter Samples Top View!
smiles.gif

IMG_0122.jpg

Eyeliners, Glitterliner, Fluidlines, Shadesticks, and Mascaras
Glitterliners: Mercuic, Pinkphonic, Divine Lime, Spunsilver
Fluidliners: Blacktrack, Shade, Rich Ground, Silverstroke
Shadesticks: Shimmermint, Lucky Jade, Sea Me, Crimsonaire, Gracious Me
Mascaras: Pro Longlash, Fibrerich Lash, Splashproof black, and Tealproof
Eyeliners: Smolder, Tarnish, Phone Number, Blooz, Minted, Teddy, Tin Tin, Ola Viola!, Ivy, Icon Eyes, Perma Plum powerpoint

IMG_0026.jpg

Fluidlines <- woot~! (I like this old pic, I've swapped some away, but I still like this pic. hehe)

IMG_0118.jpg

Blushes
From top clockwise: Pinkerpeach/Trustfund Duo, Blushbaby Peachiness Duo, Mocha, Plum Foolery, Slave to Love, Sunbasque, Raizin

IMG_0119.jpg

Blushes and Old School MAC Blushes! Rose Quartz and Nine to Five

IMG_0116.jpg

Foundation/Powders
Studio Select Sheer Pressed Powder, Studio Tech, Pro Preferred Whitening, Blot powder, Blot powder, Hyperreal Pressed Powderm Select SPF 15 foundation

IMG_0127.jpg

Powders/Foundations/Airbrush foundation

IMG_0115.jpg

Skinfinishes and Bronzers (Well on my way to having too many. Gah XD) So Ceylon, Refined Golden Bronzer, Matte Bronzer, Stereo Rose, Gold Deposit, New Vegas. (Not pictured: Metal Rock)

IMG_0123.jpg

Face stuff (The stuff in the little spray bottles is Fix+ and Rose pigment or Fix+ and Good as Gold pearlizer!)

IMG_0035.jpg

Brushes and Brush Clutch

IMG_0133.jpg

Brush Stuff

IMG_0038.jpg

Fake eyelashes (hehe!) *Didn't update cuz I have less now hehe*

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Miscellaneous MAC stuff.
smiles.gif

IMG_0072.jpg

This is where I store the makeup I use everyday or at least makeup that I want easy access to. The top shelf has the plastic drawers that hold makeup, my earrings (I made some of them!
greengrin.gif
), brushes, pigments, etc. Second shelf has the little plastic drawer that holds random stuff. Things that I don't use often, but either have no space in my traincase of I just don't want to put them in there. Bottom shelf holds my piggy piggy bank and three shoe boxes that I use to hold empty boxes. I'm a notorious packrat. It's terrible. :p

IMG_0108.jpg

Close up of the area on top of the plastic shelf.
smiles.gif
Fluidlines, MAC Strobe Cream and Moisturegleam in MAC sample jars, spray bottles.

IMG_0109.jpg

Close up of my brushes and pigments.
smiles.gif

IMG_0103.jpg

1st drawer of large plastic drawers. . ..yes. ..

IMG_0104.jpg

Second!

IMG_0105.jpg

Third!

IMG_0107.jpg

First drawer in the little drawers. . .Not really much to look at. :p

IMG_0106.jpg

Second drawer!

IMG_0140.jpg

Postcards and Promo Stuff in the Holiday plastic bag! Yay!
smiles.gif

IMG_0139.jpg

And my traincase again
smiles.gif

***Edit: Round 1***
(I'm waiting for stuff in the mail so once I get everything I'll retake some of the photos to add to my collection on Specktra!
greengrin.gif
And I'll share how long it took me to collect all this. heh) :p

IMG_0018.jpg

My MAC . . .bag thing. ahaha I put some pyrex beakers in there to maximize space. It's a little disorganized so I'll try to post better pictures later.
smiles.gif
Man, you should see it with the brush roll in there! Talk about the perfect fit.
winks.gif

IMG_0017.jpg

From a different angle. . .
smiles.gif
yahoo.gif

vircore

ohhhhhhhh, i like it all!!!

i want buy warm holiday palette!! when the palettes come here of course ^_^

angela

nice collection! where did you get those pyrex dishes??? because in the meantime, im having a friend steal petri dishes from his microbio lab.

PrettyinPink

Really great collection! I like how in the picture of your pigments, you shaped them into the word 'hi' with a smiley face...cute!
smiles.gif

mspixieears

Love the smilie face of pigment sample jars, and alphabetising your full-size ones! Sounds like something I'd do.

Sprout

Very nice, clear pics! The colors look very true. Hey, what's that last cream blush on the right? The little one? It's gorgeous!

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout
Very nice, clear pics! The colors look very true. Hey, what's that last cream blush on the right? The little one? It's gorgeous!

Thank you!
greengrin.gif
Yay! I'm getting better at taking pictures! hehe
greengrin.gif
The little cream blush is a CCB in Fabulush! I got it in a swap and I was like, ack, orange?! But it's so pretty!
smiles.gif
hehe

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
nice collection! where did you get those pyrex dishes??? because in the meantime, im having a friend steal petri dishes from his microbio lab.

LOL Good call on lab materials!
smiles.gif
You can get them at any University bookstore.
smiles.gif
They also sell the beakers that MAC uses to put cotton swabs in too! I got some little ones for lipglasses and a big one for brushes. I'll post some pictures when I do an update.
greengrin.gif
The little dishes are way fun and super durable. I drop my all the time. . .haha

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbetsy
Nice collection! Is that the warm eye palette or the cool? (Holiday 05)

Oh yeah! I think that might be the cool. Man, I so cannot work the cool colors.
smiles.gif
I'll fix it in an update! woot woot
smiles.gif
Thanks for letting me know!
smiles.gif

AllINeedIsMac

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznsmurfy
LOL Good call on lab materials!
smiles.gif
You can get them at any University bookstore.
smiles.gif
They also sell the beakers that MAC uses to put cotton swabs in too! I got some little ones for lipglasses and a big one for brushes. I'll post some pictures when I do an update.
greengrin.gif
The little dishes are way fun and super durable. I drop my all the time. . .haha

What size are your beakers? 350 mL? I'm trying to buy them on Ebay.