My MAC Collection :) 2005 to 2011!

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllINeedIsMac
What size are your beakers? 350 mL? I'm trying to buy them on Ebay.

Hi! They are 250 mL
smiles.gif
Hope it's not too late!
smiles.gif

~lynn
smiles.gif

baby_yousei

Love your pigment case! looks so organized
smiles.gif
What's that lipstick in the middle? The pinkish/peachy one? it looks beautiful!

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_yousei
Love your pigment case! looks so organized
smiles.gif
What's that lipstick in the middle? The pinkish/peachy one? it looks beautiful!

Hi! Thank you! hehe
greengrin.gif
I got it from a craft store, so handy for storing pigment samples and glitters!
smiles.gif
The pinkish/peachy l/s is Gigglefest!
smiles.gif

iheartjuppy

Wow!

Great collection! Do you have any FOTD pics with the Fix+ with pigment/pearlizer on? I'm FASCINATED (would never have thought to do that! GREAT idea!)

allan_willb

OmG!Your collection is one of the most nicest,organized and cleanest collections I have ever seen in my life!Where did you get all of your pyrex items from.I'm really looking for petri dishes.Maybe like 2 or 3 of them.I found some but they want me to buy them in bulk.I really don't need 25 of them.Also where they hell did you get those stickers for your fluidlines?That such and awsome idea!Also it doesnt look like you use your pro e/s at all!Are they new or do you just not use them?Also did you pop out with plastic thingy in the 15 pro pallet?Thanks a bunch, Allan

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtaro
Great pics...but I have to know, where did you get that piggy!

My sister got it for me at Longs! LOL They have it in blue too
greengrin.gif

aznsmurfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by allan_willb
OmG!Your collection is one of the most nicest,organized and cleanest collections I have ever seen in my life!Where did you get all of your pyrex items from.I'm really looking for petri dishes.Maybe like 2 or 3 of them.I found some but they want me to buy them in bulk.I really don't need 25 of them.Also where they hell did you get those stickers for your fluidlines?That such and awsome idea!Also it doesnt look like you use your pro e/s at all!Are they new or do you just not use them?Also did you pop out with plastic thingy in the 15 pro pallet?Thanks a bunch, Allan

hehe Thank you thank you! =D ^_^ I really try to keep my stuff clean and neat. =D I got my pyrex items from my school bookstore! I think most college bookstores carry pyrex petri dishes and beakers, if you need a CP lmk!
smiles.gif
haha Bulk lol

Ok, so the stickers for my FL. . .I made them from a plain label sticker! hehe You can pick one of those free usps ones from the PO and color a little block in permanent marker corresponding to your FL then put a little piece of transparent (not Scotch magic tape!) tape and then use a hole puncher to punch it out. Peel off the backing from the original sticker and ta daaaa you have a FL sticker! hehe

Yeap, I don't use the pro shadows much, they're a little more used now, but most of my e/s look like new. . .haha I'm not a digger. :p

I did pop out the frame for one of my 15 pan palettes cuz I just use it to store e/s that I don't like all that much.
smiles.gif

haha I luvvv your collection too! I'll go post that in your thread. ..haha