My Make-Up. (Personal & what I use on shoots)

Lisheous

Wow, I would love to have your collection, lovely colors sweetie! I love the blush pallet. What brand is that, Lafemme? Lisheous

aziza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisheous
I love the blush pallet. What brand is that, Lafemme?

I want to know too lol! Cause if so I'm ordering it lol. I have a lot of blushes in my kit but I'd really like this one. I heard that La Femme's awesome.

Lola London

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaloo
Wow I bet you love your job!!

I do love it! I'm actually a photographer at heart. Over the last year I got into doing make-up on my shoots, in addition to being the photographer. It's fun to have a part in the whole outcome of a photo
smiles.gif

Lola London

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumtingSweet
I want to know too lol! Cause if so I'm ordering it lol. I have a lot of blushes in my kit but I'd really like this one. I heard that La Femme's awesome.

YES! It's La Femme... I reccomend it to everyone.

Esperanza

Your collection is really overwhelming
th_worship.gif
I really like how you keep your cases so tidy, that's a proof of your professionalism.

Could you tell me where you had all those disposable applicators? I'm trying to find some for my kit. Thanks!

nyanko

where are the dividers for the trays from? i have a similar case and need dividers for the trays desperately thx
smiles.gif

Lola London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esperanza
Your collection is really overwhelming
th_worship.gif
I really like how you keep your cases so tidy, that's a proof of your professionalism.

Could you tell me where you had all those disposable applicators? I'm trying to find some for my kit. Thanks!

Thank you
smiles.gif

Are you asking where I bought the applicators?
If so.. I purchased some of them at beauty supply stores and the rest at Walgreens. There's a brand called perfection at Walgreens that makes sponges and applicators..

Lola London

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyanko
where are the dividers for the trays from? i have a similar case and need dividers for the trays desperately thx
smiles.gif

Both of my cases came with dividers. Which case were you refering to?

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola London
I do love it! I'm actually a photographer at heart. Over the last year I got into doing make-up on my shoots, in addition to being the photographer. It's fun to have a part in the whole outcome of a photo
smiles.gif

Photography and cosmetics? A girl after my own heart!!

Awesome kit you've got goin' there. I'm going to add you on flickr now
thmbup.gif

About Face

Hi I'm new to this site and I loooove your collection. A friend of mine was telliing me you should dispose of makeup after a yr. esp e/s and foundation.....do you know this to be true.

About Face

Hi I'm new to this site
wavey.gif
and I loooove your collection. A friend of mine was telliing me you should dispose of makeup after a yr. esp e/s and foundation.....do you know this to be true.

HeroinesHeroine

Quote:
Originally Posted by About Face
Hi I'm new to this site
wavey.gif
and I love your collection. A friend of mine was telling me you should dispose of makeup after a yr. esp e/s and foundation.....do you know this to be true.

For sanitary reasons that is suggested, but I definitely don't follow that rule. To prevent that from becoming necessary, be sure that you keep your make up as sanitary as you can, and be cautious when sharing make up with others.

Latest posts