My Makeup Storage as of now!

LMD84

Debi you have done an amazing job of storing your make up! your perfume collection is wonderful and i love the pretty tray they are all on. i love how organised your drawers are. and of course you already know how much i like your lipstick holder! it is sooo cool! and the one with the most used items is also wonderful! i need to get myself one!! :) and i'm also impressed with what a lovley selection of products you now have! and i wonder who could have possibly been the inspiration for the bright pigments?! :)

ElvenEyes

Debi you have done an amazing job of storing your make up! your perfume collection is wonderful and i love the pretty tray they are all on. i love how organised your drawers are. and of course you already know how much i like your lipstick holder! it is sooo cool! and the one with the most used items is also wonderful! i need to get myself one!! :) and i'm also impressed with what a lovley selection of products you now have! and i wonder who could have possibly been the inspiration for the bright pigments?! :)
Hehehe...I have no idea who swayed me over to the dark side of pigments! Hmmm....I will get back to you on that!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Thank you all for the nice compliments. I love that my Peacocky collection is easier to get to now. Before I had it in another drawer and way back. Now I will grab for it more often! One thing that makes me sad is that those mirror vanity trays are so hard to find now. I remember when I was a teen you could find them everywhere. Drugstores, department stores, gift shops. Square, rectangular, oval, circular, large, small, anywhere in between. Now they are becoming popular again, but we all have to scour antique and consignment stores for them. They were a super hot item at Christmas time and I still remember my sister and I each getting one around 7-9 grade and how grown up we felt to have a fancy place to display our lipstick and perfumes. I really hope companies put them out again....nice ones, like before!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElvenEyes Hehehe...I have no idea who swayed me over to the dark side of pigments! Hmmm....I will get back to you on that!
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Thank you all for the nice compliments. I love that my Peacocky collection is easier to get to now. Before I had it in another drawer and way back. Now I will grab for it more often! One thing that makes me sad is that those mirror vanity trays are so hard to find now. I remember when I was a teen you could find them everywhere. Drugstores, department stores, gift shops. Square, rectangular, oval, circular, large, small, anywhere in between. Now they are becoming popular again, but we all have to scour antique and consignment stores for them. They were a super hot item at Christmas time and I still remember my sister and I each getting one around 7-9 grade and how grown up we felt to have a fancy place to display our lipstick and perfumes. I really hope companies put them out again....nice ones, like before!

Thanks for posting that link. I'll have to order me one of those.

I have one of those mirrored vanity trays that my sister bought me as a gift in the 70's. I remember also you could find them everywhere. Mine is oval also and very similar to yours. I think the side handles on mine might come out a bit more, maybe with flowers. My sister had one a boyfriend got her for a gift when she was in highschool (she graduated hs in 1973) it's been a while. I just loved it so then she bought me one. Too bad you don't see these anymore. There are so pretty. My sister still has hers also. She has one of her guest rooms done up in antiques and she has it kind of like you do on lace with some pretties on it.

Sweetoothj

I love the perfume tray and the spinner, its always good to see other storage ideas! I'm currently making do with Muji acrylic storage boxes
001_unsure.gif

ElvenEyes

Thank you all so much! I have had some great inspiration on this forum and on YouTube and still keep looking because the collection is ever growing and I really want to keep it neat and organized at all times! Let's see what happens 6 months from now! Hehehehe....

nursie

everything is organized so well, but i especially love the area where you actually put on your makeup it is absolutely beautiful!

baghdad81

jawdrop.gif
Love your pink lippies! IF you have time, can you tell me which ones you have so I can prepare
mac_wishlist.gif
! I love pink lippies tooooooooooo....Awesome collection!

sunshine rose

Wow! I adore all of your storage. The spinner, the perfume, just everything is fabulous. I'm sure you have loads of fun with it! And it's so organised!
thmbup.gif

ElvenEyes

Wow! I adore all of your storage. The spinner, the perfume, just everything is fabulous. I'm sure you have loads of fun with it! And it's so organised!
thmbup.gif

Thank you, and everyone! It is filling up fast but I am trying to keep it neat and keep up with it all! I love using all the different things and trying different looks! This is not just any collection that will sit around until it all goes bad. I am using it all and having a blast in the process!

mae13

I love how pretty and whimsical your vanity is, while still being super organized and functional. (The Bast cat! LOVE.)

And that spinner is genius. :D

ElvenEyes

I love how pretty and whimsical your vanity is, while still being super organized and functional. (The Bast cat! LOVE.)

And that spinner is genius. :D

Thank you! Yes, my whole house is whimsical. Gaia, fairy figurines, Ganesha, Pan, Buddha...we all hang out together!

Romina1

The spinner is lovely and all so well organized! The whole set-up is very feminine and princess-like!

babycoconut

This is a dream for me! I can't wait till I have my own vanity area.Living in a cramp apt, I am doing my makeup on top of cardboard boxes. Not exactly glamourous.