my stash - very pic heavy!!!

nleslie

Oh my GOODNESS!
I am speechless! (Well, obviously I'm not haha!)
Awesome job! I love all your pigments. =)

aleksis210

I loooove your glitters! I'm obsessed with glitter but I am too afraid of wearing it, like I have no idea how I should wear it....yet it makes me wanna dance..
th_DANCE.gif

elektra513

Well, damn!
shockt.gif

That is MAC heaven for sure
drools.gif
drools.gif

Thanks for taking the time to post all of that, it's all seriously amazing.

meaghanb2926

Why so many of the same brush? I was glad to scroll up and see that this was your collection in knowing that you are a MUA. These traincase pictures and the forum in general never cease to amaze me.

What do you store it all in? How do you organize everything?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaghanb2926
Why so many of the same brush? I was glad to scroll up and see that this was your collection in knowing that you are a MUA. These traincase pictures and the forum in general never cease to amaze me.

What do you store it all in? How do you organize everything?

the reason i have so many of the same brush is because i use those brushes the most, especially when i'm doing freelance work. when you're doing an entire bridal party, you don't have time to clean all your brushes inbetween each person. this way you've a clean one handy right away.

my palettes are all labeled and stored in a photo storage box-quick and easy access. this is set on top of two sterilite storage bins (which are now outta space-i need a third). each bin has three drawers (white bins with grey oval handles-large size). two drawers hold my pigments and glitters, one drawer for my holidy palettes and MES, one for my paint pots and fluidlines, one for face products such as MSF, blot powder, beauty powders, compacts, etc, and one for CCBs, glimmershimmers, pearlizers and loose beauty powders.

i need to rethink it all cause i have officially run outta room. i've bought a bunch of new stuff and have no room for it now. when i get a chance i'll take pics of all the new stuff and update my stash info.

nana2552

I am sorry if this is off topic but I was sold a fake 136 on ebay and have been thinking about getting either the 136 or 134 (real) for patting on blushes....which do you prefer since I see that you have both?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by nana2552
I am sorry if this is off topic but I was sold a fake 136 on ebay and have been thinking about getting either the 136 or 134 (real) for patting on blushes....which do you prefer since I see that you have both?

well, it depends on what you're wanting the brush to do. the 136 has the longer handle, and is less dense, which would make it give sheerer coverage with powders. the 134 has the shorter handle, and is thicker/denser, giving more coverage then the 136. i like the 134 better, but wish it had the longer handle.

Latest posts