my stash - very pic heavy!!!

doll.face

Great collection. A few of these pictures looked familiar to me. I then realized someone tried passing them off as their own for a swap on makeupalley. I just thought you'd might like to know. She sent me the pictures of the paint pots and fluidlines. Here is her account..

http://makeupalley.com/p_MACaddict2004

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll.face
Great collection. A few of these pictures looked familiar to me. I then realized someone tried passing them off as their own for a swap on makeupalley. I just thought you'd might like to know. She sent me the pictures of the paint pots and fluidlines. Here is her account..

http://makeupalley.com/p_MACaddict2004

thanks dollface. i don't know how you move around on makeupalley, but when i did a picture search for cosmetics under her name, it said there were no pics. so, i don't know if she removed them, or...
th_dunno.gif

thanks for the heads up! i'm gonna have to go back and edit all my pics i guess.

doll.face

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
thanks dollface. i don't know how you move around on makeupalley, but when i did a picture search for cosmetics under her name, it said there were no pics. so, i don't know if she removed them, or...
th_dunno.gif

thanks for the heads up! i'm gonna have to go back and edit all my pics i guess.

No problem! She was sending them out of a photobucket, I believe. I don't have her messages anymore or I'd check. I'm not sure where you have yours linked to but if possible, she could have even been doing that!

Everyone has caught on her to game but who knows. People like that might have multiple accounts, you know?

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by doll.face
No problem! She was sending them out of a photobucket, I believe. I don't have her messages anymore or I'd check. I'm not sure where you have yours linked to but if possible, she could have even been doing that!

Everyone has caught on her to game but who knows. People like that might have multiple accounts, you know?

mine are all thru photobucket too, but all my albums are private. she must be copying and saving, then loading em thru her photobucket account.

i'm just gonna have to label the color names over the actual product with a certain font, instead of typing them up under each pic on this thread. it'll take longer, but at least that'll help stop people from using my pics.

this is why i hate people!!!
girl_devil.gif

winkiss.gif

tinkerbelle2001

Wow, Erine......your collection is amazing and a great inspiration to me! I love all the older Mac stuff, I want some too.....
winkiss.gif

Thanks for sharing!!!
thmbup.gif