my stash - very pic heavy!!!

erine1881

thanks everyone! believe it or not
sneaky.gif
(believe it), i've bought from a few collections since my last update. i need to bust a move and take pics of all that stuff and upload it.

glamourgirl216

great collection! i dunno if this question has already been asked but... how long did it take u to put this all together (pics & listing names of each product). i have been wanting to put up my makeup collection, but i don't know, i may never finish! my ocd will be on super overdrive! lol!

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamourgirl216
great collection! i dunno if this question has already been asked but... how long did it take u to put this all together (pics & listing names of each product). i have been wanting to put up my makeup collection, but i don't know, i may never finish! my ocd will be on super overdrive! lol!

umm, once i got all the pics taken, it took a day or two to edit them on photobucket (a few hours each day), and then one day to load and type everything.

but of course my collection has grown, so now i gotta update all the pics.

glamourgirl216

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
umm, once i got all the pics taken, it took a day or two to edit them on photobucket (a few hours each day), and then one day to load and type everything.

but of course my collection has grown, so now i gotta update all the pics.

thanks for answering my question! one of these days I'm gonna try and start taking pics of my never ending makeup collection, lol!
mac_addict.gif

Purplegloss9

All I can say is You're a MAC whore, girl!!! My gosh!!! I finished my dinner scrolling thru ur stuff!!!! You get a 10 out of 10!!! lol LOL

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
^^^i still have to update it! i've got a shit-ton of stuff that isn't on there yet!

choochoo.gif

stacylynne

Love your shadow & brush collection. Thank you for sharing. Your collection makes me want to depot my shadows & color coordinate into pallates

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacylynne
Love your shadow & brush collection. Thank you for sharing. Your collection makes me want to depot my shadows & color coordinate into pallates

iagree.gif
I wish I would learn to depot...

ceesee823

I just passed out and came to. HOLY SSSSSS. I dont even know what to say, other than what state do you live in, can we be best friends and can I come over often?