My thief-proof (and pretty) storage solution :]

Aurynn

Your dad rocks
smiles.gif

CosmePro

OK, check this out...I don't have it YET! but it is on my wish list for christmas. Lowes apparently in years past had one in cherry wood, but they said it isn't available this year. I found this one at Harbor Freight and other girls LOVE it for their makeup storage. Plus, it's prettier...take a look at the attachment

Jen

uh_oh_disco

To those asking what colours they come in - you could buy any and spray it with vehicle paint. You can get this type of paint from bike/ car parts/ engineers and they come in any colour (including fluro pink, gold and black). I was going to stencil patterns on mine using it.

Edit = Yep, my Dad definately does rock haha. He dragged that beast out of the garage and up the patio steps (which are pretty steep) by himself and helped me drag it up three flights of stairs. And now whenever I say something is in my "Tool box" he's like, "No! It's you MAKEUP box!"

marreyes38

holy s.h.i.t that is exactly what i've been looking for..i actually just posted a comment today in which i mentioned how i needed to lock my stuff away because of my sister...you rock im getting myself a tool box for x-mas

leenybeeny

Toolboxes are the perfect makeup storage because they have so many shallow drawers.. too bad they are soooo heavy and expensive. I wish someone would make something like this that was more lightweight!!

crystalclear

Wow, that is a really good idea and it looks so organised and easy to access everything.
I'm now just so glad that I have a little brother and not a sister who'd steal my makeup.

Hendrix

That is awesome! My dad has a big one for his tools, but I never thought about using them for makeup.