My thief-proof (and pretty) storage solution :]

Phantom Goddess

I love it!!! That is PERFECT for college students who have slippery roommates
smiles.gif

VeXedPiNk

What an awesome idea!! It's really unique and definitely theft-proof! I bet your sister is pretty upset!

girloflowers

OOOh I'm inspired. We're moving soon and since i may not have my own bathroom anymore (NOOOOOO) something like this would b ideal for my bedroom.
to bunnings hardware!

Kiss and Makeup

OMFG that is like the coolest thing I've ever seen. My jaw LITERALLY dropped open. Your dad = teh BEST!

And BTW I love your hair
smiles.gif

MzEmo

aww great idea. those tool boxes are super sturdy...and heavy. so if anyone wants to steal your makeup again, theyll probably break their backs

ticki

wahahahaha! that's great! i never would have thought to use a tool chest like that. men and gearheads everywhere are rolling in their graves and crying foul.

aleksis210

These things are pretty expensive, but I def. agree that they are so worth it!...the hair place I go to stores all of their tools in tool boxes like these, they look so warehouse-y and retro i love them! BTW you look so cute in that pic! Red lips look so good on you! thanks for sharing!

uh_oh_disco

Haha, my sister hasn't even said anything! It seems to have worked though, over three days she's bought...Urban Decay bronzer, Benefit lipstick, Benefit Realness of concealness and a Benefit lemon aid instead of taking mine (though of course, now she has no choice ahaha).

HeavenLeiBlu

Hmmm, I wonder if they come in black? I'll check at home depot next time i get a cchance. Edit- I just checked and home depot has similar ones in black for about $110

AimeeL

This is the coolest idea EVER. You can get smaller and bigger ones, too, and I bet a good place to find one for cheap would be craigslist
smiles.gif

girloflowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by uh_oh_disco
The top drawers are deep enough for pigments, the bottom drawers are only about 1 inch deep.

that's perfect, i only have a few pigments
smiles.gif

as soon as i get my finishing school money, i'm buying one of these babies.