My Train Case: MAC <3er since Y2K **LOTS OF PICS**

MiCHiE

I just love looking at other people's stuff.....and this is no exception. Very nice collection.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsukiyomi
Very nice collection. What kind of case is that?

Thanks! It's the Sephora Midnight Train Case.

NicksWifey

WHOA BABY!! Awesome collection! Feel free to send some of those brushes my way, LOL!
winks.gif

tsukiyomi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
Thanks! It's the Sephora Midnight Train Case.

That's an awesome and witty name.
greengrin.gif

macface

wow nice collection I also have the sephora traincase only the smaller version of that I forgot what is called.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
wow nice collection I also have the sephora traincase only the smaller version of that I forgot what is called.

Thanks! I had originally purchased the smaller version hoping that my collection would fit but I had to upgrade. I prefer the smaller one but eh..gotta make due.

macface

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
Thanks! I had originally purchased the smaller version hoping that my collection would fit but I had to upgrade. I prefer the smaller one but eh..gotta make due.

Yeah now I need another one because my stuff barely barely fit.

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by alygolightly
Wow! Awesome collection

Thanks! It's rather small in comparison to the crazy ones I've seen on here but hopefully that'll change soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
Yeah now I need another one because my stuff barely barely fit.

I hear ya! My traincase is looking pretty full already but the bigger train case I go the more encouraged I am to fill it
lmao.gif

mzreyes

0o00o0 very nice.. That azalea blush is so pretty! I need to get my butt down to a pro store immediatley!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzreyes
0o00o0 very nice.. That azalea blush is so pretty! I need to get my butt down to a pro store immediatley!

Thanks! your collection has far more goodies than mine though! And yes, the azalea blush is super pretty! Its great as a eyeshadow too! My hauling has been crazy lately ever since South Coast turned into a Pro store
graucho.gif

jilliandanica

thanks again everyone! I'm working on a new storage plan and may have to give the train case the boot cause it can't hold all my stuff! I'll be updating soon =)

Latest posts