My Train Case: MAC <3er since Y2K **LOTS OF PICS**

dmenchi

very nice! some of your fluidlines look a little dry, just a suggestion: put a few drops of mixing medium water-based in them, to prevent further damage...
smiles.gif
hope it helps
smiles.gif

dmenchi

Question: how sheeer is dubonnet l/s ? It looks so good , but my concern would be that it might be to pigmented for my taste...( i love ruby woo/russian red, but looking for a sheer red) TIA
smiles.gif

dmenchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
thanks again everyone! I'm working on a new storage plan and may have to give the train case the boot cause it can't hold all my stuff! I'll be updating soon =)

I love MAC but their case really sucks, i love the big sephora case a million times better...just in ccase you were considering the splurge: it's much harder to organize stuff!

jilliandanica

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmenchi
I love MAC but their case really sucks, i love the big sephora case a million times better...just in ccase you were considering the splurge: it's much harder to organize stuff!

I'm loving my Sephora case too but it's annoying how the 4 telescoping trays don't extend all the way out so my 2 bottom trays are for things i don't use that often because it's hard to get to...I'm thinking of doing some plastic drawers or mesh baskets or something...i need something big enough to hold my ever-growing obsession haha

dmenchi

yah, figured that it's hard to find pencils and stuff in the lower shelfs ,so i just put all my powders and mSfs there, so it's easier to see what's there. Just bigger objects....

jilliandanica

thanks! i reorganized my traincase and actually split up some stuff...now everything is much more comfortable =)

jilliandanica

Quote:
very nice! some of your fluidlines look a little dry, just a suggestion: put a few drops of mixing medium water-based in them, to prevent further damage...
smiles.gif
hope it helps
smiles.gif

My shade and macroviolet ones seem pretty dry but when I apply 'em they seem okay. I'll definitely look into that mixing medium suggestion! Thanks for the tip!

Quote:
Question: how sheeer is dubonnet l/s ? It looks so good , but my concern would be that it might be to pigmented for my taste...( i love ruby woo/russian red, but looking for a sheer red) TIA
smiles.gif

Dubonnet is an amplified so it's not really sheer but it's definitely lighter in feeling. HTH!

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilliandanica
thanks again everyone! I'm working on a new storage plan and may have to give the train case the boot cause it can't hold all my stuff! I'll be updating soon =)

w
eyelove.gif
w! that's a pretty neat collections you have there
smiles.gif

keep posting
cutey.gif

Latest posts