My(Vanity/boudiour/girl room) In progress (pic Heavy)

LuxeKitten

Great idea!

You've done an amazing job, I love it. And your puppy is adorable.

Sorry to hear about your Dad though
ssad.gif

And finally, I love the glasses your brushes are in, they're gorgeous!

lilskydiver

You did an awesome job!!!
smiles.gif

I love these type of 'Do It Yourself' type of home projects... VERY satisfying!

As a few stated above... I also love the glasses that hold your brushes.
smiles.gif

MisaMayah

beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
beautiful
oh and did I mention it's BEAUTIFUL??? haha Well done girl! Great job =)

Lissah

You did an awesome job! You couldn't have found better brush holders than them. They are absolutely perfect and just make the whole set up more elegant!

Lucky1288

Wow that is amazing. I am now even more inspired than ever to do something like this for my room at uni next year. Im a poor student and cant afford an actual vanity so I def. want to make something like this as well. Good job, it looks amazing!!

concertina

I love this!

As an Army kid and now an Army spouse, I *so* hear you on the storage thing.

I did have a thought about those wardrobes you're renting from the Army. Maybe contact paper? You can buy it in all patterns and colors and in large rolls, as well. And it just peels right off when you need to turn them in!

GREAT job!!

static_universe

Looks like I need to hit up the thrift stores and find myself a proper vanity. I just have a mirror propped up in the corner and I have to sit on the floor to do my makeup. Good work on yours! It's beautiful!

ooshkey

I love what you've done with your room. I completely understand the whole issue of finding things overseas at a cheap price. I'm currently stationed in Germany.

Cendy

I actually had a friend with those same wardrobes on loan from the Army. She too used contact paper on them, and in her son's room she went to a fabric outlet and got a bolt on the cheap and made little pannels for the fronts with 2-3 bands of elastic on the back to keep them around.

User49

I LOVE this idea! I'm an x-military brat so I know what you mean about moving around and the different houses! I think the colours work beautifully and you've done a wonderful job! Good old PX/BX
smiles.gif