My very 1st FOTD, yes he loves me that much

jenavii

LOL, surprisingly, it wasn't hard to convince my boyfriend into this... mUAHAH... I promise you, hes actually a big "manly man" muahahaha

All I used was the Heatherette Trio 2 & MAC Silverbleu Shadestick as a base

jaclynashley

I seriously lol'd in real life .
Perfect drag queen look for Halloween !
Not to over the top .
He must really love you .
winks.gif

jenee.sum

HAHAHHA good job!!
seriously, there must be a "convincing your significant other to let you to makeup on them" manual out there.

tips anyone?
i think the only thing that'll work for me is if i get him piss drunk..and do it while he's passed out. lol

ps. love the pose in the 1st pic haha

TISH1124

Too Cute...Although he has the "Why Me" look going on.

I think I will refrain from asking my DH to be my model...for sheer fear that it would be my luck he might just enjoy it which would freak me out!

Lizzie

That's awesome! I also love the pose in the first picture.
Sometimes I can talk my SO to let me put makeup on him, but he never lets me take pictures
ssad.gif

jenavii

muahaha... I can't wait untill he lets me do it agian. hehe all I said to convice him was "Babe, I need practice and you have nice eyes!" lol Once I complimented him he was sold. lOl Maybe one day he'll let me do full on drag. hehehe aww he is really great!
smiles.gif

BaDKiTTy69

LOL... this is great!!! thanks for posting it!!!
hmmm... im probably never will be able to convince my hubby to do so... lol... even booze is not going to help.... maybe i should drug him out?! .... lol

Esperansa_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaclynashley
I seriously lol'd in real life .
Perfect drag queen look for Halloween !
Not to over the top .
He must really love you .
winks.gif

thmbup.gif
Yeah, I seriously LOLed in here too!
He looks so cute, my x bf would never let me touch him with makeup.. I guess.. hehe (well he's an X after all)... :p