My very 1st FOTD, yes he loves me that much

Jade1012

LOL That is so awesome. I can't talk my husband into doing it for me.. He says "Honey... I will buy you all the MAC you want.... but there is no way in HELL you are putting make up on me." Seriously.. I would give up all my MAC gifts to just ONCE do his eyes... he has such beautifully shaped eyes.

jenavii

MUAHAHA My boyfriend was laying next to me watching tv while i was reading all the new posts from today, I couldn't help but laugh out loud. So he discovered that i posted his pictures online. Thank gosh he laughed about it. and to all the girls that said he's a brave man and he must love me very much, he said "Damn right!" LOL

I promise.. there will be more! Lol

ceci

hahaha~~~ i can see that he is a good boyfriend~~~
smiles.gif

User49

LOL - poor thing! My bf wont let me come near him with a make up brush!!! I have tried- I said it's just practice! I think he knows I'd do the same and post it on here lol :0P or worse- facebook!!! ;0)
xx

jenavii

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitternmyveins
LOL - poor thing! My bf wont let me come near him with a make up brush!!! I have tried- I said it's just practice! I think he knows I'd do the same and post it on here lol :0P or worse- facebook!!! ;0)
xx

lol you have no idea how bad i want to post this on myspace
yes.gif

but that'd be too much! LOL he'd never let me do it again if i did.. so i wont!

Oh this was too fun. :

stronqerx

lol good job..i actually did my mans makeup once too & it didnt take much convincing, but he would NEVER let me post them he'd kill meeeeeeee lol

Amaranth

BAHAHAHA! Amazing!

I actually managed to get my boyfriend to agree to it too a few months ago. It was also surprisingly easy, and like your man, he's definitely not the type. I wasn't allowed to take pictures though. The sad thing is how good he actually looked...apparently he has amazing bone structure. I was jealous.

And considering how many of you ladies managed to convince your boyfriends to let you do their make-up, I think all guys just secretly wanna know what it would like like. They just feel like they have to wait for you to ask them first
smiles.gif

Marjolaine

Hahaha I literally lol'ed here
smiles.gif
You have a really cool boyfriend, I admire
smiles.gif

My macho boyfriend wouldn't even let me think of doing make up on his face xD