Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

I don't suppose any of you lovely ladies have a link to some swatches of these at all?   I like to see what they look like before I take the plunge!
Do you mean the new colours? There's no swatches. Which I actually find really arrogant. No other polish maker would launch new colours without showing swatches and giving descriptions. People are speculating that the green one is glow in the dark, but nobody knows. Yet she expects people to fight for her polishes. She really doesn't give a shit. If the purple wasn't so pretty, I wouldn't bother. I'll probably have to give up on it anyway as everyone will want that one. Ugh.

Anneri

I totally agree. Which makes me consider buying at all. Do you all consider Autumn & Vampires Suck must haves or are they dupeable?

Anitacska

I totally agree. Which makes me consider buying at all. Do you all consider Autumn & Vampires Suck must haves or are they dupeable?
I'd say Autumn is a must have, Vampires Suck isn't. Nice to have, but probably dupable. Don't ask me for a dupe though!

Anneri

Now all interesting ones are SO - and I won't pay here shipping fees for just one polish! Did you send yours to your stackry box, PQ? I was a bit late, I admit, but had some chores to do earlier and couldn't get to my laptop.

PearlyQueen

Now all interesting ones are SO - and I won't pay here shipping fees for just one polish! Did you send yours to your stackry box, PQ? I was a bit late, I admit, but had some chores to do earlier and couldn't get to my laptop.
Sorry Anneri, that sucks like a vampire...
My Stackry box is pretty much obsolete now, unless it's stuff I can't get shipped here from the seller, so I've swallowed the hefty single polish postal fee to get it sent here.

Anneri

Oh, I'll live. Maybe MeiMei or Pshiiit will have some of those at one point. I shouldn't buy polish right now anyways because we'll leave for Italy in a few days and I definitely want to treat myself to things there!

Anitacska

I also only bought the purple one, didn't really fancy the other 2 new ones, but with $9 shipping it cost over £17 just for the one. Ouch!

MRV

amazed.gif
Was it today?! I thought she was going to send email and it's next week! I noticed a few minutes too late and was not able to get the purple or the green one into my cart before they sold out. Not going to order the dark one alone. Well, I did not have any money anyways.
blah.gif

Anitacska

:whoa: Was it today?! I thought she was going to send email and it's next week! I noticed a few minutes too late and was not able to get the purple or the green one into my cart before they sold out. Not going to order the dark one alone. Well, I did not have any money anyways. :pooh:
Aaw, sorry you missed it. Yes it was rather short notice, but she did send an email out on Friday (I think).

Anitacska

None to me!?
Hopefully Pshiit or MeiMei will have these sometime soon.

On another note, just e-mailed Different Dimension again and she's not replied to me after the initial "oh sorry, didn't know this was an issue, will check my samples". I couldn't care less about what her samples look like, I want a replacement or a refund. Has she replied to you yet?

MRV

Hopefully Pshiit or MeiMei will have these sometime soon.

On another note, just e-mailed Different Dimension again and she's not replied to me after the initial "oh sorry, didn't know this was an issue, will check my samples". I couldn't care less about what her samples look like, I want a replacement or a refund. Has she replied to you yet?
I complained to her. I hate stalking FB. I don't really have one (just for getting np info). Sometimes they just say "it's up now", no notice beforehand.

No, I have not receive any answer from her!

New mani's FUN Storm with some FF Lion's Breath and FF High Distinction.

Anneri

Very pretty! Thanks! Yes I'm a TinyAddict of TinyKittens lol I'm totally obsessed with the little feral kitten that was brought in missing his back feet(Cassidy+Topper cam)but that's on re-runs until Shelly comes back on Sunday, Cassidy is being taken care of by a vet tech until then. And Tip and the kits are having lots of fun with the sitters that come in to care for them! Nice little haul and great manis, I love the last one! Gorgeous! Thanks! Yes, do not lose your spreadsheet!! and thanks again! Pretty mermaid mani! great haul! the Femme Fatales look great Thanks! yes similar, though the Nfu Oh is less blue 
Thank you! I love Topper, he's so funny when he's so puffy to impress Bunny or one of the other cats! Have you seen the Gatsby litter?
I remembered this morning that I have not received my C4N package. I cheked out the tracking and it said that the package had arrived to the capital last Monday at 4 am and to my town a week and an hour later! I got it later today. What on earth are they doing with the packages?? It does not take a week to travel a 2 hour distance. Maybe they dissected it. There was a suspicious squishy stamper after all. Looks like you received the same EPs as I did. Have not received the second package yet. :( Is that a CbL FB group? Love the purple! I have not tried out Rainbow Juice yet, but I was thinking of separating all used toppers so that I could find them more easily and actually use them more than once. It will be a task though. Last week I filled my new Helmer with some used polishes and arranged the other Helmers. I left some space for the upcoming used ones, and of course ended up with a bunch of new polishes I could not fit anywhere. :meh: I actually send the iPhone lists to my work computer and put them into an Excel. So it's a backup. Unfortunately I was not able to get the calendar notes back, but they were actually kind of 'diary notes' - when I have done certain things. It's a bummer, but I have to do without. Nice earrings! Thanks, Fuzzy! Oh, very pretty! Love the holo here. I have only one Nfu Oh holo, it's the 63. Thank you, Anneri! Nice to see you back. Hope you will get your mojo fixed with those new NPs. Which Elevations did you get? I did not know they had a discount, but luckily there's another chance. Pretty manis! The marble mani's really nice. I have 3 MFFFs :haha: , have to try some layering! The box looks rather nice (= it's still discounted...). I have never gotten any of them, even though for some odd reason, I'm collecting all (the other) Hares. Pretty! The simmer/glitter(?) seems to be more visible than in most darker polishes.
Thanks, Anitacska! Nice mani (love SYMM)! Pretty Glams, and those EdMs and FFs = :drool: . I did receive a notice about my FFs on Friday, but I have to wait until payday to declear them. How do you like the EdMs? I will be getting a few. Multithanks, PQ! Thanks, Fuzzy! You know, there's a new song (in my language) which is called Kitty Videos - "come to my place to watch kitty vids with me". Very pretty! Buon viaggio! Where are you going there? I complained to her. I hate stalking FB. I don't really have one (just for getting np info). Sometimes they just say "it's up now", no notice beforehand. No, I have not receive any answer from her! New mani's FUN Storm with some FF Lion's Breath and FF High Distinction.
Thank you! I should totally get an excel spreadsheet for my polishes, not even my swatch sticks were updated in quite a long time! Eek. Hopefully before we move! Haha, I've two MFFF! On top of my head I got Haleakala, the red sea one and a khaki thermal that I don't remember the name of! You should really get the September box! The Hare is really pretty and I love the two I've worn yet, the CrowsToes and Black Cat Lacquer.
7c0c3555_image.jpeg
29a9bb17_image.jpeg
We're going to Sicily, and I really hope I get my Elevations before we leave! Tracking shows that the parcel has been in Chicago for the last 5 days, hope Anitacska is right and it's actually already farther than that!

Anitacska

Thanks, Anitacska!

Nice mani (love SYMM)! Pretty Glams, and those EdMs and FFs =
th_drool.gif
. I did receive a notice about my FFs on Friday, but I have to wait until payday to declear them. How do you like the EdMs? I will be getting a few.

Multithanks, PQ!

Thanks, Fuzzy! You know, there's a new song (in my language) which is called Kitty Videos - "come to my place to watch kitty vids with me".

Very pretty!

Buon viaggio! Where are you going there?

I complained to her. I hate stalking FB. I don't really have one (just for getting np info). Sometimes they just say "it's up now", no notice beforehand.

No, I have not receive any answer from her!

New mani's FUN Storm with some FF Lion's Breath and FF High Distinction.

Thanks. The new EdMs are really pretty too.

Looks like DD is another maker I might not be dealing with again.

And good for you for e-mailing EP. Not that I think she gives a shit about her customers sadly.

Nice mani!

Here's my mani, FF Mushroom Cloud, the thermal change is pretty good, even on the fake nail which I wasn't sure would work.

My other 2 EPs:

RC Glam exclusive. I also ordered an older colour, but she sent me the wrong one, so that's going back.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Quick OT: If you don't venture out of this section much, please check out this thread in Announcements and donate if you can. http://www.specktra.net/t/192014/will-you-help-save-specktra
We're nearly halfway to our goal, but we need to raise more money!

Anitacska

My dappen dishes have arrived!
girlhaha.gif
So glad I cancelled my C4N pre-order for these.

I also received my Bear Pawlish order. I'm actually really peed off with the BP woman. I forgot to enter the discount code when I ordered, but e-mailed her straight away to ask if she could apply the discount anyway, she never even bothered to reply. Thanks a lot.

And this is my mani. CbL Concrete Jungle with some decals I made with my new UberChic mat. They turned out okay, and I've learned from my mistakes. I added EP Djinn in a Bottle on everything, CJ is yet another holo that's not very holo. Hmm.

Still no C4N orders, but the other UK lady who ordered hers at the same time as my second package, received hers today even though her tracking also stopped on the 28th August, so I'm a bit more hopeful now. Maybe tomorrow....

Anneri

My dappen dishes have arrived!
girlhaha.gif
So glad I cancelled my C4N pre-order for these.

I also received my Bear Pawlish order. I'm actually really peed off with the BP woman. I forgot to enter the discount code when I ordered, but e-mailed her straight away to ask if she could apply the discount anyway, she never even bothered to reply. Thanks a lot.

And this is my mani. CbL Concrete Jungle with some decals I made with my new UberChic mat. They turned out okay, and I've learned from my mistakes. I added EP Djinn in a Bottle on everything, CJ is yet another holo that's not very holo. Hmm.

Still no C4N orders, but the other UK lady who ordered hers at the same time as my second package, received hers today even though her tracking also stopped on the 28th August, so I'm a bit more hopeful now. Maybe tomorrow....
Oh, you got an uber mat! Where did you order?
Your butterfly wings look so pretty!

Also, those CC holos look delicious. How different are the three to the right?

SOME indie polish makers could use a course in marketing and PR 101!!!