Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

MRV

Nice mani!

Great haul and mani, oops to the smooshed one lol
sorry about your cold, I hope you feel better soon!
Nice pic!

very pretty!

Pretty mani, I agree, nice for autumn!

Nice mani!

Very nice, that is a great gold!

Nice sparkle, now I know to not try to watermarble with glitter, not that I've done any in general... too messy lol

Great manis! The Elevation is a neat colour!

Gorgeous colour!! and congrats on your job!

ooo! Scar is really nice!
Great to have you back, Fuzzy! Thanks!

MRV

I missed FedEx with my delivery of 30+ Glam polishes, so no haul picture today, but here's my mani: Glam Polish Ice Palace with EdM Dramatic Entrance and some stamping (with YSL White Gold).

Ice Palace has a really nice purple shift to it which is hard to capture on camera.

Anyway, FedEx gave me a fright as when I tried to go online to rearrange delivery, it said there's no package with that tracking number, then I phoned the depot and they said the same. Eventually someone called the driver who did have the package and I asked them to hold it so I can pick it up tomorrow. Phew!

My Femme Fatales are on their way (estimated to arrive on Thursday) and I've not been asked to pay any tax on them!
th_sign_woot.gif
Very pretty! They all go lovely together. I don't have DE but I did get IP
sigh.gif

Did you get the Glams?

Already? Mine are not even on their way and I ordered before you!?
blinks.gif

Latest manis: PP autumn with FF Sunset Dreams of Ice Cream. The PP is very orange, not red (the phone argh).

And OPI It's a Piazza Cake with some Elevation Marco Polo polishes (I did not even think about it!)

The OPI is a lovely terra. Reminds me of those spicy YSLs.

Anitacska

Had a really crappy day yesterday, nail polish wise. Picked up the Glam package from FedEx and when I opened the box I noticed that she only sent me one Omen polish, even though I ordered 2 (one for a friend) AND one of the polishes broke in transit. Luckily I was later able to transfer it into an empty OPI bottle as it was a clean break. Then I left it all in the car because my husband was home (we had our second mediation session to sort out the finances for the divorce - which incidentally went really well and he agreed to a rather generous monthly maintenance for me and the children, so it seems i may not have to give up buying polish entirely
girlhaha.gif
). Anyway, brought the box in from the car when he popped out and managed to drop it in the living room. Broke 2 polishes, completely, into pieces, no way of saving them. One was from the Wicked Intent collection (Torment) which will be easy to replace from RC, but the other one was one of the LE batches (#7) which you can only get from Glam.
crybaby.gif
Since I paid $75 for shipping from Stackry, there is no way I'm going to order just a couple of polishes. (Incidentally it still works out at only £10 a polish, so not bad, but I did have 34 polishes shipped.) There was polish on EVERY bottle, after emptying out the box, on my hands, such a hideous mess. Today I spent ages cleaning all the bottles with acetone, of course one of the broken polishes was glitter, so it was even harder. Pffft.

She has already refunded me for the missing Omen, and my friend and I will share the bottle, I'll give her 5 ml and still have 7 ml left which should be more than enough. She also asked for 3 other polishes, but there was a one per customer limit on Inferno, so she will give me 5 ml out of hers to even it out. So I guess it's not ALL that bad, but I was so cross with myself, I have no idea how I dropped the flipping box.

Anyway, here are all the polishes, they are all very pretty.

Yes, the green batch polish is VERY similar to It's Alive, also on the left, below.

The four polishes on the left were requested by my friend, so she's having the 2 on the left and then sharing the other two with me. These are much prettier irl.

Anitacska

Nice teal! And you always have so neat (cuticule) edges.

Very pretty! They all go lovely together. I don't have DE but I did get IP
sigh.gif

Did you get the Glams?

Already? Mine are not even on their way and I ordered before you!?
blinks.gif

Latest manis: PP autumn with FF Sunset Dreams of Ice Cream. The PP is very orange, not red (the phone argh).

And OPI It's a Piazza Cake with some Elevation Marco Polo polishes (I did not even think about it!)

The OPI is a lovely terra. Reminds me of those spicy YSLs.
Nice manis! Very orange this week. I didn't get that FF, not hugely into orange myself.

Sorry to hear your FFs haven't even shipped yet. I don't know how she's shipped mine already, but I'm not complaining. Hope I don't miss the DHL delivery, I'll be out a fair bit tomorrow.

MRV

Has she said something somewhere? Yesterday she said that she will announce the date and time as soon as she knows them.

Anneri

In the same FB post she said today or tomorrow later in the evening for the second restock. I quoted it in my post yesterday. Why I think there'll be a third one - nobody knows.
shrugs.gif
Maaaaaayyyyybe it was just wishful thinking?! Will try to unearth it.

Anneri

Is that the proper term for a late hour, MRV? If so, it should bring me luck with this I guess - my old nickname is Dodo!

I find it rather strange that we get the maintenance page for so long!
hmm.gif

Maybe it's tomorrow after all?

I'm tired but I don't want to go to bed and miss out!

Btw, with the code SHIPPING you're supposed to get a reduction of your shipping fees.

Anitacska

Is that the proper term for a late hour, MRV? If so, it should bring me luck with this I guess - my old nickname is Dodo!

I find it rather strange that we get the maintenance page for so long!
hmm.gif

Maybe it's tomorrow after all?

I'm tired but I don't want to go to bed and miss out!

Btw, with the code SHIPPING you're supposed to get a reduction of your shipping fees.
Do you know how much discount you get? Btw, why can't she just offer cheaper shipping?

The restock is tonight at 9 pm, it will not include Taro Milk Tea, but everything else will be available.

Here's what she posted on FB:

Bonsoir bonsoir !
Tout d'abord, merci beaucoup pour vos commandes lors du premier restock EP, et merci pour l'accueil enthousiaste fait à Pandore Ca me fait, évidemment, ultra plaisir, même si je trépigne de le voir maintenant sur vos ongles !! Viiite Facteurs !
Quelques petits points:
Toutes vos commandes sont désormais prêtes. Certaines envoyées aujourd'hui, d'autres dans les sacs pour un envoi demain... Yahoooooo !
Ce qui veut dire que nous sommes prêts pour le second round (et dernier pour cette fois) qui se déroulera, trrrramtadamdaaaam:
JEUDI (demain donc) A 21H Sur le lien suivant:http://pshiiitboutiqueletiroirenchante.bigcartel.com/
jvPvAQBxFm5jP49PygAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

ATTENTION: si vous vous retrouvez, après la tentative de paiement, sur la boutique avec un message d'erreur, c'est que votre commande n'est sans doute pas passée. Si vous n'avez pas de mail de confirmation de paypal dans la dizaine de minutes qui suit IL EST CERTAIN que la commande n'est pas passée. C'est sans doute car l'un des vernis que vous souhaitiez se retrouve en rupture ou en cours d'achat par quelqu'un d'autre, cela pour éviter que vous achetiez un vernis que je ne serai pas en mesure de vous envoyer ce qui est une bonne chose finalement!
A retenir donc: si pas de mail de paypal, pas de commande validée, tentez de repasser une commande avec le vernis en rupture en moins. Si dans le pire des cas deux commandes sont validées, il est toujours possible d'en annuler une.
Si votre navigateur ne vous permet pas de retenter la nouvelle commande, vous pouvez changer de navigateur (chrome, firefox, safari, etc...) votre cache bloque sans doute la commande
ATTENTION POUR LES MULES / POUR LES ELOIGNEES QUI FONT ENVOYER CHEZ LEURS MULES: Les filles, il faut penser à mettre le nom de la personne chez qui vous faites envoyer votre commande.... Si vous ne mettez que votre nom à vous et l'adresse de votre mule, le vernis ne pourra pas être livré, il va me revenir pour cause de destinataire inconnu. J'ai rajouté à la main pour certaines que je reconnaissais mais je ne suis pas infaillible et c'est dur de retenir les adresses de chacune par coeur! Je ne prendrai pas les frais de renvois à ma charge dans ces cas là, donc pensez à dire à vos amies americaines ou autre de mettre VOTRE NOM sur l'adresse de livraison !
RUPTURE:
Le vernis TARO MILK TEA ne fera pas partie du restock demain, je ne sais pas ce que j'ai fait, emmêlage de pinceaux grave de ouf OKLM, mais j'ai tout mis au premier round parce que je ne suis qu'une petite écervelée. DONC IL NE SERA PAS LA ! Pour tout le reste, tout est bon.
Voilà je crois que c'est tout, n'hésitez pas à me dire si j'ai oublié quelque chose !
Merci pour votre attention les EP'ettes !
Cam

Anneri

Thank you Anitacska!

Meh, I wanted TMT.

There was something about the price reduction for shipping in the general info post she posted a few days ago. I think shipping is just horribly expensive in France, I remember Dominique telling that some time ago.

And couldn't she have posted that earlier about it not happening yesterday evening? I'm so tired today!!!

MRV

I think I'm not going to take part after all. There are no 4 I like enough, and ordering 4 would be about 80 Euros. I've had waaay to many expenses this month and I'm not going add on any more. Plus I'm going to take two trips abroad in two and three months, so no.

Anneri

I'm still undecided - especially now that I only have 3 I really want. We'll see. I foresee that I won't be lucky anyway tonight with Pandore and Scintealleant, and then I'll just leave it be. Oh well. Where are you going to MRV? Are you going on vacation?

MRV

Where are you going to MRV? Are you going on vacation?
It's just short work related trips, first to Copenhagen (never been there) and the second one is still open (some European city anyways). But you know those airports and tax free MU and MAC!

Anneri

Yeah, I know! On my last trip I ended up with some of the Estee Lauder Lip Potions and their lash primer - don't know how that happened! ;) It turns out that I'll be skipping tonight as well, I just bought the Holiday Meteorites. I I don't fancy another round of stalking anyways. I think I'll get NCLA Redicalist at some point, that and Teal the End are close enough to Pandore and Scintealliant for me. Just read that on ig where Pshiiit herself confirmed that. So, yeah.

Fuzzy

Had a really crappy day yesterday, nail polish wise. Picked up the Glam package from FedEx and when I opened the box I noticed that she only sent me one Omen polish, even though I ordered 2 (one for a friend) AND one of the polishes broke in transit. Luckily I was later able to transfer it into an empty OPI bottle as it was a clean break. Then I left it all in the car because my husband was home (we had our second mediation session to sort out the finances for the divorce - which incidentally went really well and he agreed to a rather generous monthly maintenance for me and the children, so it seems i may not have to give up buying polish entirely
girlhaha.gif
). Anyway, brought the box in from the car when he popped out and managed to drop it in the living room. Broke 2 polishes, completely, into pieces, no way of saving them. One was from the Wicked Intent collection (Torment) which will be easy to replace from RC, but the other one was one of the LE batches (#7) which you can only get from Glam.
crybaby.gif
Since I paid $75 for shipping from Stackry, there is no way I'm going to order just a couple of polishes. (Incidentally it still works out at only £10 a polish, so not bad, but I did have 34 polishes shipped.) There was polish on EVERY bottle, after emptying out the box, on my hands, such a hideous mess. Today I spent ages cleaning all the bottles with acetone, of course one of the broken polishes was glitter, so it was even harder. Pffft.

She has already refunded me for the missing Omen, and my friend and I will share the bottle, I'll give her 5 ml and still have 7 ml left which should be more than enough. She also asked for 3 other polishes, but there was a one per customer limit on Inferno, so she will give me 5 ml out of hers to even it out. So I guess it's not ALL that bad, but I was so cross with myself, I have no idea how I dropped the flipping box.

Anyway, here are all the polishes, they are all very pretty.

Yes, the green batch polish is VERY similar to It's Alive, also on the left, below.

The four polishes on the left were requested by my friend, so she's having the 2 on the left and then sharing the other two with me. These are much prettier irl.
oh no! That sure was a no good, very bad, awful nail polish day :(