Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

Anitacska

Thanks! I only have about 3 from PS, and this is the first one I've actually worn - been tempted by a couple, but they've never made it to checkout!

I think I have 3 as well, don't think I've worn any of them either.

This is really cute, nice job!

Thanks. I was very pleased with it.

Oh how annoying, shipping is a PAIN. (Glad I stuck with Stackry, better the devil you know etc). It is getting costly now though - I see the pound dropping again today.
I hope you had better luck than me with the Glam polishes - my favourite four were sold out by the time I filled my basket and checked out. Gutted, though I did buy a load. I guess I'll be looking for the others on the resale market, because I really wanted them :(
Unless you want to share... happy to pay...
Your manis are very pretty!

Yeah, it is a major pain. I'm not happy with Stackry either, but what can you do?

Oh no, sorry to hear you've missed out on your favourites. Which ones were they? If I bought them, I'd be happy to send you decants if you're interested. I luckily managed to grab everything I wanted. There were a few I was unsure of, and some are still in stock, was tempted to go back for them, but I really can't buy any more. 17 is already an insane amount!

Pretty! I was inspired to wear one of my ILNPs too, I hardly ever pull them out, I think because I keep them in their boxes, I don't really see what they look like.

Have you been tempted by the ILNP fall collection? I've found the neutrals really dull, there are a few I like from the other collection, mostly the duochromes, but I didn't order during the pre-order. I think I'll wait until I have enough on my list to justify shipping and also hope that I can score a 25% discount code. Overall I've been a little unimpressed by ILNP lately.

Last edited:

PearlyQueen

I think I have 3 as well, don't think I've worn any of them either.

Thanks. I was very pleased with it.

Yeah, it is a major pain. I'm not happy with Stackry either, but what can you do?

Oh no, sorry to hear you've missed out on your favourites. Which ones were they? If I bought them, I'd be happy to send you decants if you're interested. I luckily managed to grab everything I wanted. There were a few I was unsure of, and some are still in stock, was tempted to go back for them, but I really can't buy any more. 17 is already an insane amount!

Pretty! I was inspired to wear one of my ILNPs too, I hardly ever pull them out, I think because I keep them in their boxes, I don't really see what they look like.

Have you been tempted by the ILNP fall collection? I've found the neutrals really dull, there are a few I like from the other collection, mostly the duochromes, but I didn't order during the pre-order. I think I'll wait until I have enough on my list to justify shipping and also hope that I can score a 25% discount code. Overall I've been a little unimpressed by ILNP lately.

Hi Anita! Happy to buy decants if you got these ones:
Hi, I'm Chucky Wanna Play?
In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
Mistress of the Dark
Fright Night

Let me know, so I can stop scouring blog sales!

I know what you mean, it was a vast release, far too many to get everything (though I was obviously tempted!!!)

This ILNP is pretty, but I wasn't at all tempted by the new collection - one or two of the non-neutrals might make their way to me eventually (but I doubt it - there are more of the older ones I prefer and haven't bothered with yet). They are nice to use though, this was a 2-coater, so many of the things I've worn recently have been 3 (occasionally 4!). I only got this one to make a Harlow order up to free shipping! It's a far cry from a couple of years ago when I couldn't resist entire huge ILNP collections!

Anitacska

Hi Anita! Happy to buy decants if you got these ones:
Hi, I'm Chucky Wanna Play?
In Space No One Can Hear You Scream
Mistress of the Dark
Fright Night

Let me know, so I can stop scouring blog sales!

I know what you mean, it was a vast release, far too many to get everything (though I was obviously tempted!!!)

This ILNP is pretty, but I wasn't at all tempted by the new collection - one or two of the non-neutrals might make their way to me eventually (but I doubt it - there are more of the older ones I prefer and haven't bothered with yet). They are nice to use though, this was a 2-coater, so many of the things I've worn recently have been 3 (occasionally 4!). I only got this one to make a Harlow order up to free shipping! It's a far cry from a couple of years ago when I couldn't resist entire huge ILNP collections!

Pm'ed you.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean by ILNP. I got Clockwork on which is the same as Money Bin, just more bronzy, and while it's pretty and sparkly, I'm not entirely wowed by it. The good thing about ILNP is that it'll be available in a year or two, so no huge rush.

I'm getting quite fed up with all these LE releases, I now I don't have to buy, but hate the thought of missing out. And I've already spent far more on nail polish than I should've, so again trying not to buy until the 14th (when my credit card billing period ends). I do really want the Polish Con exclusive Different Dimension, apparently C4N will have it soon. I also want to buy some Guerlain make up, the holiday collection is just beautiful.

PearlyQueen

My two most recent manis, starting with ILNP Clockwork with Urban Decay Gunmetal (2011 untried) and Topshop Myth.

View attachment 56742

My other mani is Ever After Burning Twilight. I just love flakie polishes at the moment and EA are very good at them.

View attachment 56740

Love these! I have never tried or bought EA, I liked the look of a few, but all the ones I fancied were sold out and it's been the same every time I've checked their site!
I'm a sucker for flakies at the moment too!

boschicka

Hi Boschika, nice to see a new face! Welcome!
My top 3 brands are probably Pahlish, Powder Perfect and Glam Polish at the moment.
Femme Fatale is nice to work with - but not outstanding compared to most indies, most of them are equally excellent. Enjoy whatever you choose to buy!

Good choice, I have loads of CbLs (I used to buy EVERYTHING!!!) and her formula is first class. She does fab holos, and I still find it hard to resist them, though I have literally hundreds of "straight" holos and I should stop buying more!!! I rate her reds very highly indeed.

Thanks for your top 3! I believe I only have one Pahlish at the moment, so I'll have to change that.

E

Eila

!
I like it!!! Welcome to the thread, please keep posting, we love new posters and great nail art
Welcome to the thread! Very pretty mani! I have some of that foil too, was sent some as a freebie, but haven't actually used it yet.
Merci, i'll update as much as i can, i'm on new designs and i'm trying new products i gonna post soon and i'll need your opinion. Keep it up ladies

Anitacska

Quick mani and haul pictures, only got one little package from RC last week. (I was also very good and didn't order anything else. Until this morning when I binged on Guerlain.)

View attachment 56877 View attachment 56878

First mani is Essie Leading Lady with several Zoyas and leaf vinyls, unfortunately the top coat smudged them really badly. Not my best effort.

20161006_111850.jpg View attachment 56880

Next one is Urban Outfitters Prince with UO Funfair. Prince is really neon that doesn't show up in the pictures.

View attachment 56881 View attachment 56882

Current mani is CbL In a Dark Place with Indigo Bananas Acid Ocean, both over back.

View attachment 56883 View attachment 56884 View attachment 56885 20161010_101417.jpg

PearlyQueen

Quick mani and haul pictures, only got one little package from RC last week. (I was also very good and didn't order anything else. Until this morning when I binged on Guerlain.)

View attachment 56877 View attachment 56878

First mani is Essie Leading Lady with several Zoyas and leaf vinyls, unfortunately the top coat smudged them really badly. Not my best effort.

View attachment 56879 View attachment 56880

Next one is Urban Outfitters Prince with UO Funfair. Prince is really neon that doesn't show up in the pictures.

View attachment 56881 View attachment 56882

Current mani is CbL In a Dark Place with Indigo Bananas Acid Ocean, both over back.

View attachment 56883 View attachment 56884 View attachment 56885 View attachment 56886

Very pretty haul - I haven't bought the new POTM, but I'm really tempted. RC was sold out when I placed my last order, otherwise I'd probably have got it.
Your manis are really cute - I love that Essie (a brand I've never tried), you know I like a good red and that's a stunner!
Such a shame about your leaves, they look like they'd have been fab.

Anitacska

Very pretty haul - I haven't bought the new POTM, but I'm really tempted. RC was sold out when I placed my last order, otherwise I'd probably have got it.
Your manis are really cute - I love that Essie (a brand I've never tried), you know I like a good red and that's a stunner!
Such a shame about your leaves, they look like they'd have been fab.

Thank you! Yes, the POTM is very pretty. I think Hypnotic still has it in stock.

Thanks. I'm not a huge fan of Essie, but this one is nice. Yeah, the design would've been good, maybe I was too quick with the topcoat.

This is very pretty! I don't know this brand at all.

Well, the pound is now at an all time low. Combined with the expensive shipping from Stackry (still no news from MMB), I really think I'm going to have to stop ordering from the US. Just saw the Illyrian Halloween duo, but unfortunately I have to pass on it. This makes me very sad, but until I find a part-time job, I cannot keep spending hundreds of pounds a month on nail polish. (I have been good and haven't bought anything since last Monday - well except for the Guerlain stuff, but that's not nail polish ;)!)

Anitacska

Did anyone get anything? I got Pumpkin Spice and Candied Opal, the rest sold out too quickly. Everything was in carts 1 second after launch. Ugh. I kind of regret now, the exchange rate really SUCKS! These weren't even the two I wanted the most.

PearlyQueen

Did anyone get anything? I got Pumpkin Spice and Candied Opal, the rest sold out too quickly. Everything was in carts 1 second after launch. Ugh. I kind of regret now, the exchange rate really SUCKS! These weren't even the two I wanted the most.

For once I was on time, but I didn't get anything. I'm well jealous of Candied Opal, it was my top pick - but I was trying for five of the new ones.
Sooo fed up, I loved the new collection.
I guess they'll be like Moon Water - I'll never own that either, though I was less in love with that one.
I hate non pre-order restocks from EP, that's 50 minutes I'll never get back!

boschicka

For once I was on time, but I didn't get anything. I'm well jealous of Candied Opal, it was my top pick - but I was trying for five of the new ones.
Sooo fed up, I loved the new collection.
I guess they'll be like Moon Water - I'll never own that either, though I was less in love with that one.
I hate non pre-order restocks from EP, that's 50 minutes I'll never get back!

:iagree: I only wanted Opal Nectar, but wasn't able to get anything either. How are people so fast?!?