Nail Polish Discussion - Any Brand

CartoonChic

No holo flakes, to me it's seems to be a slightly linear and also scattered holo with a lot of small gold (sometimes slightly greenish) flecks, if this makes sense. It's definitely worth stalking Enchanted's shop and the retailers, though.

Ah, so pretty! Stuck on Blue is retired now, isn't it?

Mei Mei posted there will be 1 or 2 more unannounced restocks at different times during the next couple of days. Good luck to everyone!
Yes! I hope everyone can get what they want.

Bcteagirl

Here's the Halloween collection from Enchanted last year. All glitters. This is way before I started buying Enchanteds, so didn't know anything about it until I started researching colors.
http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2012/09/enchanted-polish-enchanted-falloween.html
Huh... there are a few that are nice, but none that I drastically need. I feel that way about most glitters. Kind of surprising for Enchanted though. I suppose it was ahead of its time.

Stopped by my nail salon in the mall and grabbed a bottle of on sale Zoya from the fishbowl of essie and zoya on sale. I grabbed Amy which is a orangy glitter and should look nice for stripping with brown for halloween.

Ok, I will bit. What are 'flakey' nail polishes? I think I have seen some in pictures, but couldn't really see anything special?

Bcteagirl

Email from Llarlowe:

Tuesday, October 8th at 12:00pm MDT and again at 7:00pm MDT, we will be launching/restocking the following lines (please note - we have a 30 minute window prior and post launch time that the launch may go live):
Contrary Polish - restock and new colors
Cult Nails - All Access Collection launch
Liquid Sky Lacquer - introduction launch
Models Own - restock and launch of the Fireworks Collection and Velvet Goth Collection
Pretty Serious - restock and new collection
See you at the launch!

Bcteagirl

Grrr.. Just got my nail polish off and I had to spend half an hour standing outside in my short pjs while the fire department aired out a small fire that was out before they got there (New neighbours, same ones who had a wild party on Saturday that resulted in vandalism of the building).

Fuzzy

Grrr.. Just got my nail polish off and I had to spend half an hour standing outside in my short pjs while the fire department aired out a small fire that was out before they got there (New neighbours, same ones who had a wild party on Saturday that resulted in vandalism of the building).
Ack! It's pretty cold out *thinks warm thoughts for Bcteagirl*
th_cheerup.gif

I'm about to polish, hopefully I can find the one I want to use.

rekhyt

The second Enchanted restock on Mei Mei's website seems to have happened two hours ago.... if you missed it, it wasn't the last one, there will be another restock!

Anitacska

The second Enchanted restock on Mei Mei's website seems to have happened two hours ago.... if you missed it, it wasn't the last one, there will be another restock!
Really? I checked twice this morning, both 8 am (3 hours ago!) and 9.30-ish and everything was sold out then. Ugh.

Anitacska

Congrats to you as well! Lol, it was like being a deer stuck in headlights. You'll love Kids. Water for Unicorns is very pretty, too.

Hee hee. Ever since Buick referred to bar/feather glitter as hairy glitter, that's all I see.
girlhaha.gif

With all the Enchanted talk, maybe Petrol reminds you of Octupus's Garden with the purple/blue duochrome? Ah! Freebies are always great! Lol @ no D*cks!

Here's the Halloween collection from Enchanted last year. All glitters. This is way before I started buying Enchanteds, so didn't know anything about it until I started researching colors.

http://www.thepolishaholic.com/2012/09/enchanted-polish-enchanted-falloween.html

Gorgeous combo! Llarowe is restocking Picture Polish later this week I think. I'm going to grab Cool, Calm & Collected then if it's still in stock.

Yes! I hope everyone can get what they want.
I remember seeing those EP glitters on Llarowe and I actually got Witchful Thinking, back when it was actually easy to buy EP stuff. I also remember she had loads of discontinued colours up for a while, that's how I got some of mine. Now it's completely impossible. Hohum.

MRV

eeksign.gif
Just when I was at a palaver!? And now I was stalking and being hopeful here!
cry.gif
Tomorrow at least, I'm glued to to computer most of the time!

Anitacska

Norway Nails posted this on Facebook re Enchanted Polish:

Information about the Enchanted Polish restock/orders - please notice European customers only:

There will be a waitlist with reservations on this order from Enchanted.

The colors that will be available are listed below.

If you did not get the chance to buy the colors you wanted on the last restock, or did not get to buy any at all, I would suggest you send me an e-mail to reserve the ones you want. It's a maximum of 1 color pr. customer. Please be advised that payments will be done with a manual Paypal invoice (each customer needs an own Paypal account). The invoice will have to be paid within 24 hours after you receive it or your items will be released for the next on the waitlist.

If you didn't buy in the last restock (in september), your name will be put on top of the list. All others go on a first come, first served basis. To place a reservation will not guarantee you all your waitlist items, but I will to my best to get everyone a chance of having at least some of their wishes fulfilled.

Remember to include your Paypal address in the e-mail. To do it this way, will mean that I will have much more work with these orders than I normally do, so allow some time for answer on e-mails, invoices and shipping.

This option are available from the 11th of October (08.00 CET) and will close down on the 13th. (23.59 CET). Please do not send e-mails about this before or after the set times.

I will start to send invoices as soon as the shipment arrives and that I know everything are ok. Remaining stock (if there are any) will be listed in the shop as usual, unannounced.

Mr. Burgundy
Water For Unicorns
Afternoon Delight
Kids
Time To Pretend
Eletric Feel
The Youth
Future Reflections
Congratulations
Autumn
Queen of the Castle
Castle On A Cloud
Ice Castle
Beautiful Rule Breaking Moth
Seven Nation Army
Across the Universe
I Am The Walrus
Hey Jude
Magical Mystery Tour
Yesterday
Octopus's Garden
Mean Mr. Mustard
Hot Chocolate

pompom.gif
I will be e-mailing at 9 am sharp (UK time)! I really want Mr Burgundy, Seven Nation Army, BRBM, Autumn and QotC. Hope I succeed this time.

Lalalish

Oh, and I made my way to Walgreens today for the ELF Disney Villains makeup bags.That's why I was rushing. I wasn't able to go yesterday like I wanted, but I should have. I went to 3 different Walgreens, and only two were carrying the products. I didn't realize the products are only available at select Walgreens stores. Only 1 bag was left at each of the other stores. I was lucky that they were at least different designs. One had Malificent and the other had Cruella. The Cruella bag was actually opened and being used for display, but I bought it anyway. They were also having a sale today and I was able to get the bags for $7.50 instead of $10. I hope I can get my hands on Ursula and the Evil Queen. http://beautzy.com/walgreens-disney-villains-collection-quick-look/
The Walgreens by my work had ALL of the Villains when I was there Saturday. I have to go there & get medicine today and I will look again...if anyone wants them. I don't mind getting them & sending. Shoot me a message & I will get back to you. I don't think it's wrong to offer, or is it?:shrugs:

Naughtyp

Email from Llarlowe:

Tuesday, October 8th at 12:00pm MDT and again at 7:00pm MDT, we will be launching/restocking the following lines (please note - we have a 30 minute window prior and post launch time that the launch may go live):
Contrary Polish - restock and new colors
Cult Nails - All Access Collection launch
Liquid Sky Lacquer - introduction launch
Models Own - restock and launch of the Fireworks Collection and Velvet Goth Collection
Pretty Serious - restock and new collection
See you at the launch!
i got PS the pink one, I want Naughty Night shift nurse! ima try n get it tonight I looked for it last night to add to my wishlist and I couldn't find it! ughh

Latest posts