NAKED 3 is real!!!

Mayanas

thanks
bigheart.gif

Beautybuyer

I think it has too many pinks. I think now that I know what it is I'll just get the naked 2 I have naked 1 My palette list is growing I'm dying for Lorac pro and unzipped and a stilla as it is I just feel like I don't wear eyeshadow enough to justify having them all lol

MUAddict

I simple CAN'T wait! I'm definitely adding this to my Naked collection! I love both Naked and Naked 2!!!
nanaparty.gif
Does anyone have an idea of when it will be out?

ChosenOne

Of course it's real - like there was ever really any doubt that Sephora would have gotten duped that way. The product had to have come from UD.

I will definitely buy this. I like it because most of my neutrals are more golden/beige/brown based. This will be a really nice complement to what I already have. Honestly, yet another nail in MAC coffin with me. I've bought a ton of other brands this fall and I'm not sure I'm up to ever go back to $25 individual large shadows. It's just not necessary. A $60 palette of 12 full-sized quality shades is a no brainer.

Can't wait!
nanaparty.gif
Okay, I have problems. A post full of makeup vocabulary and the thing that makes MY bananas dance is seeing someone use the correct form of complement in a sentence.
nanaparty.gif

MUAddict

Of course it's real - like there was ever really any doubt that Sephora would have gotten duped that way. The product had to have come from UD.

I will definitely buy this. I like it because most of my neutrals are more golden/beige/brown based. This will be a really nice complement to what I already have. Honestly, yet another nail in MAC coffin with me. I've bought a ton of other brands this fall and I'm not sure I'm up to ever go back to $25 individual large shadows. It's just not necessary. A $60 palette of 12 full-sized quality shades is a no brainer.

Can't wait!
nanaparty.gif
Beautiful! and no repeated shades from the last two palettes!

ma146rina

I don't think is that special really,but i'll get it because i'm a junkie.I just love palettes,can't help myself
ohboy.gif

Beautybuyer

I simple CAN'T wait! I'm definitely adding this to my Naked collection! I love both Naked and Naked 2!!!:nanas:  Does anyone have an idea of when it will be out?
It's suppose to be out December now I think? Originally January but I'm not 100%

Audrey C

Okay, I have problems. A post full of makeup vocabulary and the thing that makes MY bananas dance is seeing someone use the correct form of complement in a sentence.
nanaparty.gif
And for my next trick, I'll demonstrate the correct use of the letter 'U'.
girlhaha.gif

MissTT

I don't think this will be the best palette for me, but I will still be picking it up. Its really pretty and attracts me with its softness.

leahrenae

this is a definite skip. I have the original naked palette and hardly use it, but it's much more suitable for my skin tone and pretty versatile. had naked 2 and sold it, didn't take a second look at the naked basics palette. I'm over it.
UD makes vivid shadows n all, but I'd like to see them get more creative with their matte and/or satin shades.
I'll wait on that... but won't hold my breath

Living Doll

NEED. I love the colors and I'm really happy with my Naked 2 and Naked Basics palettes. Buttery neutral goodness.

Kaori

I don't have Naked or Naked2, but I have Unzipped, and brown neutrals just are not my thing lol so I'm happy it's on the pink side, definitely need
bigheart.gif