NAKED 3 is real!!!

califabulous

I saw a photo on IG and it looks like naked 1 but update-slightly more color. I would love to have it but I think naked 1 is enough. We'll see what happens when I take a look in person..

AniBEE

Swatches and photo's!

http://pursebuzz.com/2013/11/the-ud-palette-swatches-and-all-repost-from-4theloveofmakeup-pretty-pretty-%EF%B8%8F-pinky-looking/

http://pursebuzz.com/2013/11/naked-3-it-is-true/

I'm not sure how different it is but it's mostly cool tone.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
I have Naked 1, 2, and Basics. I use them a lot, and I've been very happy with them. I gotta have Naked 3!

Naughtyp

I will be getting this, but if it launches in December it will have to wait! I've heard both nov 16 and dec 8 as release dates...

Lipstickwh0re

Too many pinks.
blah.gif
I am totally here for pink eyeshadow lmao. I'm excited.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Skippity-skippity-skip. I like the right half of the palette, but there are similar shades to those in Naked 2, which I already have. Not to mention I'm a bit over the Naked thing, too.

Beautybuyer

I actually like the middle 8 colors but that means out of 8 like 4 will get used often and by often I mean like a couple times a month lol

DILLIGAF

I'm going to say skip until I can get a chance to swatch. I have the Naked 1 palette and I take it with me every time I travel. That and my Sonia Kashuk matte neutrals palette has the whole naked thing covered for me. I remember when the Naked 2 came out and I was so down for the cause until I swatched it. I was happy with my Naked 1.

singer82

Loving the pinky neutrals in this one! I've hit pan on three of the colors in my N1. So I know it will get used. Think 1&2 are similar so I'm so glad this one is different then them. Is the basics a must have?

nikkideevah

I have 1, 2 & Basics.. I will be getting three.... hell I need another N1 I have hit pan in a few shades lol

MaryJane

Skipping this - from the swatches the colors seem to be almost identical to those in Naked 1 and 2. Since I have those, I have no need for this.

Yazmin

Definitely curious about this palette. Will wait until I can swatch it myself...if I can remain patient that long.
001_unsure.gif

erine1881

Loving the pinky neutrals in this one! I've hit pan on three of the colors in my N1. So I know it will get used. Think 1&2 are similar so I'm so glad this one is different then them. Is the basics a must have?
I skipped the basics. The second, third and fourth colours are too similar to each other IMO to warrant the purchase. If the yellow or pink was more neutral (like MAC's shroom, but matte) and toss the other and make it more orange based like MAC's saddle or brown script, then i would buy it. It'd be THE perfect basic palette!

Gorgeous40

Pics and swatches courtesy of British Beauty Blogger:

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2013/11/urban-decay-naked-3.html

This one looks to be the cooler-toned version, after Naked 1 (warmer tones), Naked 2 (more neutral).
OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAHHHHHHHH
yahoo.gif

Alliekatt2982

I have Naked 2 and the Basics but I definitely plan to get this one, too! I love neutrals and even the slight nuances between shades. Here's to hoping for a release date in the near future! I didn't buy anything during the VIB sale so I will have some room in my budget to get this baby.

AniBEE

I'll be sticking with my Naked 2 and the Naked Basics as well as I'm pretty fair and found Naked 1 I wasn't using as much. The Naked 3 seem to have a lot of pink mauve tones in it but I just not the shades I gravitate for neutral looks.