Nanogold Eyeshadow

bellezzadolce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I love it and have been selling it like hot cakes. It is a light color but does still show up on every skin color I've seen it applied to. What base are you ladies using?
It is quite similar to Clare De Lune, which I also love. I would say it's just a bit more intense.

I agree, we are almost sold out at my counter. Everytime I wear it I sell at least 5...

yoganut0367

I like it cos its so unusual, it looks like a blah light gold, but once on, it picks up very light soft pink on me, I use it as a highlighter, its about the only shadow I can wear right now as other MAC e/s are giving me allergic reactions.

spectrolite

NW45 here, chiming in. Nanogold is my current love
smiles.gif
I bought it after watching Fauryn78's "Fun with Fluidline" video tutorial and have been wearing it as a highlight. It's a gorgeous subtle, pinky, pearly colour on me. It reminds me of mother of pearl. I have had no issues with it not showing up.

bluebird08

It reminds me of club with the change of color hues but I passed on it...And I picked up the other pink e/s (can't think of the name right now) and that one does NOT show up on me..so I am thinking that if I pick up one of the new fafi paint pots I might be able to get it to work...
It sold out really quick at the mall near me...

matsubie

one of my favorite colors is motif and i compared my nanogold with motif and nanogold is a little less intense and more golden opal? it is a gorgeous color though.

let's face it. there many have been a lot of colors just like this, but we cannot resist buying gorgeous colors like nanogold~

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoto
The thing that I love about Nanogold is that it looks beige in the container, but when I put it on the beautiful pink undertones show up. This has turned out to be my favorite eyeshadow from the collection.

That's it!
And together with Neutral Pink you can wear Nanogold as nude smokey eyes. I really like it!