NARS Audacious Lipstick

NaomiH

I didn't, especially with the darker shades.
I love Leslie, though
ssad.gif
Maybe it's just the cold weather or something then. I did put on balm right after brushing my teeth and let it sink in for a good 15 minutes or so before applying Leslie like I usually do. Maybe I need a better balm than Jack Black though.

Rainbunny

I think so, too. It feels really creamy on at first, so you think it's moisturizing, but then it dries down quite quickly. For me, it then feels like I'm not wearing anything, but could use a little balm. But the colour stays on quite nicely for a long time, and maybe that wouldn't be the case if it was more moisturizing. I'm wearing the Last Tango Cinematic from last Christmas today to see how long the colour lasts, and that formula does seem more moisturizing. I was interested in getting Anita, but realized from Temptalia's swatch comparison that Last Tango is practically the exact same colour.

NaomiH

I'm wearing the Last Tango Cinematic from last Christmas today to see how long the colour lasts, and that formula does seem more moisturizing. I was interested in getting Anita, but realized from Temptalia's swatch comparison that Last Tango is practically the exact same colour.
That's exactly it! I have this dying need to balm my lips right now. Oh Last Tango is pretty! I just Googled it.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I found the formula very slightly drying over time, although I wonder if it doesn't vary a bit from one to another. My lips didn't feel badly, just slightly dry by the end of the day. Basically exactly what [@]Rainbunny[/@] said. And[@]NaomiH[/@], even if Leslie isn't what you were expecting, she does look stunning on you.

awickedshape

I did think Barbara and Jane looked a bit dry but my lips were very dry a few days before and after that.
I haven't worn the lighter shades much but for the darker shades (Leslie, Carmen and Deborah) I didn't find them moisturizing but they didn't dry out my lips, even without balm. And the stain even when you wipe them off is nice.
NARS is just raking in that dough lol I would love to know how the execs feel about the success of this line, especially if they read this thread!

Rainbunny

I found the formula very slightly drying over time, although I wonder if it doesn't vary a bit from one to another. My lips didn't feel badly, just slightly dry by the end of the day. Basically exactly what [@]Rainbunny[/@] said. And[@]NaomiH[/@], even if Leslie isn't what you were expecting, she does look stunning on you.
I think maybe the colour does make a difference, too. I only have two (Anna and Vivien), so not much of a sample group, but I definitely find Vivien more moisturizing than Anna. I second Naomi's stunningness in Leslie!