NARS Audacious Lipstick

NaomiH

Naomi I'm late to the party but Leslie looks stunning on you!  Sorry you're not in love with it.  It's my favorite out of all of them.   I haven't counted how many I have but I'm probably up there with Elegant.  Funny how different brands work really well on some people and not so much on others.  I'm usually shocked how not dry my lips feel at the end of the day.  I wouldn't say they are super moisturized but not dry.  However, other than the amplified finish with MAC I usually have to wipe it off and just put on some Vaseline.   Yeah - I'm old school and only use good old Vaseline.  Lol.  Don't judge. 
Thank you! I like the colour and think it's nice on me, but the formula after a few hours started making my lips feel dry and by the end of the day they were feeling so dry that they started doing that kinda burning sensation that happens when your lips get real chapped. I had to exfoliate and slather Vaseline on them once I got home from work. (big Vaseline user here too :frenz:) I'm going to try it out a few more times and see if it isn't just my lips being weird since it's chilly out though.

elegant-one

I haven't counted how many I have but I'm probably up there with Elegant.
pompom.gif
pretty.gif
worms.gif
friends.gif

pandorablack

You know what you guys need, the ultimate lip balm. I got it in my glossybox and I'm so addicted to it. It's super thick and moisturizing. It's called Malin+Goetz mojito lip balm. Really amazing stuff.

But pre-lipstick I use MAC's prep+prime lip primer.

NaomiH

You know what you guys need, the ultimate lip balm. I got it in my glossybox and I'm so addicted to it. It's super thick and moisturizing. It's called Malin+Goetz mojito lip balm. Really amazing stuff. But pre-lipstick I use MAC's prep+prime lip primer.
I'll check that out thanks! :)

Vandekamp

You know what you guys need, the ultimate lip balm. I got it in my glossybox and I'm so addicted to it. It's super thick and moisturizing. It's called Malin+Goetz mojito lip balm. Really amazing stuff.

But pre-lipstick I use MAC's prep+prime lip primer.
Where do you buy it Pandora?

honybr

I love MAC's prep & prime. It's about the only thing I've bought from them in a while. I received Bette today. Why did I wait so long? Oh probably because of all the other ones I was busy buying. Lol. Bette is gorgeous! I feel like a grown woman with that on. It's going to be my power lipstick. Ha! If I can get Ingrid I think I may be done. Though the swatches Elegant posted of Angela is tempting.

elegant-one

If I can get Ingrid I think I may be done. Though the swatches Elegant posted of Angela is tempting.
I agree about Bette! The shade is just so perfect on. I'm happy you love it too.

Angela seems so much creamier than the other ones. The shade is so unique & very pretty on.
poke.gif

Latest posts