NARS Audacious Lipstick

javadoo

So...for those of you who have multiple shades of Audacious, which is your absolute favorite?
I only have 4 at the moment, but I have to say that I adore Vivien. It's *perfect*.

awickedshape

So...for those of you who have multiple shades of Audacious, which is your absolute favorite? I only have 4 at the moment, but I have to say that I adore Vivien. It's *perfect*.
Most to least liked (I do like all, just Barbara and Deborah were used the least): Rita Annabella Leslie Audrey Jane Barbara (gave to a friend) Deborah

elegant-one

So...for those of you who have multiple shades of Audacious, which is your absolute favorite?
I only have 4 at the moment, but I have to say that I adore Vivien. It's *perfect*.
Carmen - wearing it in my Avi
Annabella
Charlotte!!!
Janet
Anna
Rita

Really do love love all the shades

BuickMackane

Gah! This is difficult!

- Julie
- Jane
- Olivia
- Marisa
- Angela

These are my current top 5 but that is not to say that I don't love every single one of my Audacious pretties. Ask me next week and I'll have a different list
lol.gif

elegant-one

poke.gif

Lana is fab. Seriously. It's the only lipstick that I've had compliments on from colleagues. And they hardly ever comment on my makeup because they're so used to me wearing bright/bold/vampy/downright weird (delete as appropriate) stuff.

Gah! This is difficult!

- Julie
- Jane
- Olivia
- Marisa
- Angela

These are my current top 5 but that is not to say that I don't love every single one of my Audacious pretties. Ask me next week and I'll have a different list
lol.gif
lmao.gif
You want me to own them all ...I knew it!!! I will have to get it I guess, so I feel complete
girlhaha.gif

I agree...you could have a different top 5 all the time. That's why I would just buy them all
flower.gif
They are some of THE beset lipsticks ever!

So good to see you posting again!!!
friends.gif

javadoo

Silvia just arrived! I don't think I have ever been as in love with any lipstick as I am with Silvia. She is ~magical~.

Vandekamp

Anna and Fannie are my two favorites. To be honest, ALL of the colors are amazing. (less Dominique.)

Dolly Snow

Leslie fits the bill perfectly IMO. Or Sandra, if you want to go a shade or two darker.

Olivia is more red than Leslie, but it's still not the in your face type.

Maybe we should add an Enabler Alert to the thread title...

th_worship.gif

Sandra is so stunning. I need leslie too!

Quote: Originally Posted by javadoo

Silvia just arrived!
I don't think I have ever been as in love with any lipstick as I am with Silvia.
She is ~magical~.
Silvia was a surprise fave for me too. I am totally in love with it! Enjoy!

Shars

Charlotte will be SO beautiful on you! How nice that she gave it too you.
She is a total sweetheart. She's my makeup BFF and we always try to surprise each other with things off our wish lists lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by juarbe

When is that ?
NARS' F&F sale is usually around thanksgiving but there'll be the beauty.com and sephora sales before then so you'll have at least 3 chances to get them at 20% off or so.