NARS Audacious Lipstick

gabi8

I didn't try it, it looked too lillacy for me...I will give it a try tomorrow and I will let you know. I like darker colours pale ones wash me out

MissTania

I dont like the scent of the Estée Lauder lipsticks but the no scent Clinique ones smell smart ( clean ). The very deep texture of the Nars ones explain maybe the scent ?
I'll have to clear a few weeks for that
girlhaha.gif

I was a little put off by the YSL scent, but I love the texture and luminosity, so I just ordered a few more.

Funnily enough, I don't have any deep textured lippies without scent- maybe you're on to something!

Vandekamp

:welcome: This is very pretty on you!  I took this pic recently, I believe Fanny is on the left, Silvia the middle, and Vera on right. On me, Vera is more red than Fanny which is more purple.
Silvia is so pretty here. I may need to look at it again.

gabi8

Yes I can see the difference thank you for posting the swatches. I think I will get silvia instead because that's what I am looking for, a more bluish one, as I have enough reds

DLuxJessica

Oof... so this is blurry, but I wanted to share my new love of Silvia with you all!
heart.gif
We were on our way out last night, and the sun was setting, so I couldn't get it to focus well with all the weird light happening.