NARS Audacious Lipstick

awickedshape

Haven't worn lovely Leslie in a while, nor Deborah or Jane (gave away Barbara) but I wore Anabella and Rita last week for our Red challenge in the Theme Makeup thread and yesterday I wore Audrey with TF Golden Peach, Chanel Camelia de Plumes highlighter and Chanel Plum Attraction blush. I love these lipsticks
kissy.gif

BuickMackane

Hey where are all the Audacious fiends gone?
These lippies deserve more love! My current top 3 are Lana, Silvia and Julie. And I finally got round to buying Annabella, which means I now have the full set!
pompom.gif

Sad, moi?
angelic.gif

Monsy

These lippies deserve more love! My current top 3 are Lana, Silvia and Julie. And I finally got round to buying Annabella, which means I now have the full set!
pompom.gif

Sad, moi?
angelic.gif

they are in the tom ford thread
girlhaha.gif

Dolly Snow

pompom.gif

Sad, moi?
angelic.gif
Hey, still here, just busy. I am contemplating buying Anita & Jane.
My top 3 are Julie, Silvia & Carmen....well my top 3 of the heated season lol

BuickMackane

Hey, still here, just busy. I am contemplating buying Anita & Jane.
My top 3 are Julie, Silvia & Carmen....well my top 3 of the heated season lol
Nice picks! I love Carmen too. It's such a rich, vibrant red.

Anita's a great everyday shade and I reach for it a lot. But Jane is in a league of her own. I don't think I have anything like it
heart.gif

pandorablack

I just bought Audrey, but haven't worn it much (yet). I like it. I kinda want to buy all the reds and all the nudes!

I've been cheating on the Audacious lipsticks with the regular NARS lipsticks. I just bought two shades of nude, Belle Du Jour and Blonde Venus.

purplerinne

Wore Dominique today....I'm back in love with these. picked up Audrey today at The Makeup Show cuz they gave us a discount.....l want more!!

KelseeBrianaJai

I received my Dominique in the mail on Friday from Barney's and it smells rancid. Does anyone else's smell different than the rest of your collection? I called a few counters and they said its Normal, but I want your guy's opinion. Thanks!!

butterflyeyes

I received my Dominique in the mail on Friday from Barney's and it smells rancid. Does anyone else's smell different than the rest of your collection? I called a few counters and they said its Normal, but I want your guy's opinion. Thanks!!
Just checked all of mine and Dominique doesn't smell rancid or different than any of my others. I would have noticed since I have a bizarrely strong sense of smell lol

katred

Specktra Bestie
I just bought Audrey, but haven't worn it much (yet). I like it. I kinda want to buy all the reds and all the nudes!

I've been cheating on the Audacious lipsticks with the regular NARS lipsticks. I just bought two shades of nude, Belle Du Jour and Blonde Venus.
Audrey is a lovely colour. I haven't worn mine as much recently, because the bulk of the shades I got just feel more like Fall/ Winter to me. Greta and Angela are the ones that seem more in keeping with summer, so they're the ones that I've pulled out more often. Audrey, Vivien, Vera, Bette, Charlotte and Jeanne will be invited out more often in a month or so. I still have my eye on Leslie and Olivia, but I feel that buying all the shades that are in such close proximity would be ridiculous. And I'm never ridiculous about collecting lipstick. Ever.
wondering.gif