NARS blushes for WOC

cindypltnm81

It's a good thing I have a ton of NARS blushes... Been collecting them since 2008, so I really only purchase any new LE blushes from them. Most of these brands have just had price increase, sadly. Their e/s duos are now $35!

diaanz

I have been eyeing a blush highlighter duo in Sin and Albatross on Ebay for a while now. The only reason I haven't taken the plunge is because I am not sure if they are legit as they don't come with a box? The sellers (quite few of them selling the same product) claim it was part of set but I thought I post in here and get feel for what all of you think. I have weakness for plummy blushes but I'm not sure if Sin would show up on me.. I'm a MUFE HD 170 - 173..

shopandconquer

I have a $100 Macy's gift card that I am going to use to get first Nars blushes. I'm thinking Tal Mahal, Lovejoy and Albatross. It's so tough to choose though...

shopandconquer

I have a $100 Macy's gift card that I am going to use to get first Nars blushes. I'm thinking Tal Mahal, Lovejoy and Albatross. It's so tough to choose though...
I ended up getting Taj Mahal, Luster, Albatross and Oasis. They were out of Lovejoy :-( so the MUA suggested Oasis and I fell for the color.

smar

i'm NC45, Indian (Brown-Wheatish with yellow undertones) and so far ive managed to accumulate (In a mere few months I must add):
-Taj Mahal (Very first blush, I felt sooooooo bloody guilty for the price. But once i had it on my cheeks, i couldnt stop staring and touching my cheeks..that came out weird but i'm sure u guys know what mean..:))
-Desire (pop of pink that just perks up my complexion, makes me feel so young! I'm in my 30's but anything that makes me younger is most welcome)
-Taos (So pretty warm pink-brown)
-Outlaw (AMAZING glowy dusky rose )
-413 BLKR (Watermelon pink that is SOOOO Super pigmented but so amazing on the skin. Had to blend the life out of it..but the effect that it gives is surreal..I guess u can tell i'm hooked to these blushes)
-Torrid (peachy very light pink with shimmer and so gorgeous for dark skin.)
-Dolce Vita (Matte dusky rose but gives a very satin finish on the skin. I LOVE THIS!)
- Exhibit A (OK. I Seriously love this! Its so freakin scary in the pan..but on my dark wheatish skin it gives this beautiful flush...sigggghh...)
Anyway, I'm waiting for my NARS COEUR BATTANT blush and i think its got stuck in the mail.. so will update when (And if ) i recieve it..
NARS is the ultimate in blushes. Ive reached that point in my life where I feel that Quality items that may cost a tad more make more sense that mutiple cheap ones. That being said there are some certain Drugstore products that are amazing. (Maybelline and L'oreal Mascaras), Rimmel Lipsticks, revlon foundations and lipsticks). However in the Blush department there is no competition for NARS. They really do understand that a woman needs...
I'm lusting for Gilda, Sin and Seduction next...is this wrong????

smar

Taj Mahal Baby!!! Its gorgeous! the only downside is you wont be able to stop staring at urself in profile..;)

smar

do they ever get over? have you ever hit pan on any? I have 8 of them so far and i LOVE them all equally... but I have more in mind...

Snouks

i need to get Taj Mahal....it such a nice color
eyelove.gif

MzBrownBeauty

do they ever get over? have you ever hit pan on any? I have 8 of them so far and i LOVE them all equally... but I have more in mind...
I own:

Lovejoy
Lokum
Luster
Taj Mahal
Dolce Vita
Torrid

My favorite is Lovejoy and I bought two back ups because I hit pan :) I also hit pan with Luster. I wore the two of them almost everyday for months
eyelove.gif

Latest posts