NARS Eye Paints / Gel Eyeliners

Sylvia60

I was trying to avoid looking at swatches and driving my lemmings into overdrive, but oh well. It is what it is. I now want Transvaal and Mozambique.
eyelove.gif
In addition to Ubangi. This is going to be a very very expensive Fall.

Yes. Lovely eye paints, Bavaria and Wayne Goss are making sure I'll never make the Forbes 100 list.

... So, on a scale of 1-10 I'd give Nars an 8, but it can't live up to YSL (10), but it's ten times better than Clinique which runs like it stole something.
Nice one, shontay!

Quote: Originally Posted by LavenderPearl

:/ That's unfortunate. Just remember RICE and your ankle should hopefully be better in no time.
RICE is fantastic!

sagehen

I grabbed Ubangi, Snake Eyes and Tatar. Mostly I will use them as bases because they stay PUT and so far no creasing. They are not as intense on as I thought they might be, but maybe I need to play with them more. The colors are so nice. I might buy Iskander one of these days.

DILLIGAF

I grabbed Ubangi, Snake Eyes and Tatar. Mostly I will use them as bases because they stay PUT and so far no creasing. They are not as intense on as I thought they might be, but maybe I need to play with them more. The colors are so nice. I might buy Iskander one of these days.
DEW ET!!!

nemo007

Anyone know why the delay in releasing these in the UK? I thought they were due to be released on the 1st October

Sylvia60

Has this review with swatches of the eye paints been posted up?
http://www.vampyvarnish.com/2013/08/nars-eye-paint-fall-2013

Sorry if it's a repeat.
My wish list is basically one of each, but I'll ask for a trial at the shop to make doubly certain I have no allergy issues with the product.
Then I'll start in with Mozambique, Iskander and Ubangi.

MakeMeUp79

Anyone know why the delay in releasing these in the UK? I thought they were due to be released on the 1st October
I saw them on selfridges website as an exclusive. Though I would have thought they would Have been up the nars website at some point.

MaitaiFluff

So, I wasn't wholly impressed by my Iskandar on me, but I guess that didn't stop me from picking Solomon Islands. I think my love for this one makes up for my meh feeling about the first one.
97a4b00b_image.jpeg

Sylvia60

Love the look you got with Solomon Islands!
What didn't you like about Iksander?

They're now available in Madrid and I'm looking forward to seeing how they swatch on me.

MaitaiFluff

Love the look you got with Solomon Islands! What didn't you like about Iksander? They're now available in Madrid and I'm looking forward to seeing how they swatch on me.
Thank you!! I felt like Iskander didn't apply as smoothly as I would have liked it too. It could be because it's metallic and metallics aren't the easiest amongst any brand. I patted Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre in Vision to still get the effect that I was looking for. This is a pic from the first day I was playing with it.
015eaf16_image.jpeg

DILLIGAF

So I went to the NARS counter when I was trying to rectify my MAC Proenzagate snafu. I consoled myself with a NARS Eye Paint in Snake Eyes. This color will make one hell of a smokey eye!!! You'd have to work fast but I think the results will be soooo worth it. Snake Eyes is a black with green shimmer. I'm in love!

Icecaramellatte

So I went to the NARS counter when I was trying to rectify my MAC Proenzagate snafu. I consoled myself with a NARS Eye Paint in Snake Eyes. This color will make one hell of a smokey eye!!! You'd have to work fast but I think the results will be soooo worth it. Snake Eyes is a black with green shimmer. I'm in love!
Let us know how it goes. This is a beautiful color and I have been eyeing it. I have been thinking about going to the Nars store tomorrow. Do you think they will have the new summer collection? I want to check out that new eye paint along with Malacca eye shadow.

DILLIGAF

Let us know how it goes. This is a beautiful color and I have been eyeing it. I have been thinking about going to the Nars store tomorrow. Do you think they will have the new summer collection? I want to check out that new eye paint along with Malacca eye shadow.
I'll post swatches soon of the eye paint. My counter is at a Nordstrom and I didn't see it out yet.

sss215

Finally grabbed some of these Baalbek and Mozambique and I like mixing them together. Mozambique makes Baalbek greener. I'm getting the gold one next for the summer.

DILLIGAF

t-b
Snake Eyes
Solomon Islands
Iskander

I couldn't get a decent shot of Snake Eyes shimmer. It's so pretty and needs to be seen in person.

Latest posts