NARS Fall 2011

Rinstar

broke down today and finally ordered Delphes. I just felt like my fall make-up wasn't complete without it! Plus, NARS has 20% off right now with the code comeback. Those 20% off codes always suck me in.

MarieMary

I received Galion nail polish and I *love* it. It's my first nail polish from the brand, and I'm not disappointed! The color is unique and chic, and goes with everything.

EngineerBarbie

Quote:
I ran into these today at Sephora, and I really like them. The consistency reminds me of MAC's studio fix concealer; and it also reminded me of Sheer Matte. I like to take a drop of Sheer Matte, let it dry down a bit and then apply it.

A few swipes on the finger tips is enough to cover under my eyes. I was in a hurry, so I didn't have time to really match my color. I just picked a brown and went for it. It might have been Cafe. If I have time to play another day I will. My only concern is the price point for the amount you get. Its a straight up splurge. Other, cheaper concealers work just as well. What I do look for is something more yellow tone. I think the NARS colors offer that. I am going to investigate more.
Agreed. I grabbed two of these when I had a 20% off code. MAC's studio fix concealer is just as good (frankly better) but...due to the push-up stick I like the NARS one. No sticking fingers in the pot so the NARS stick stays in my purse. It matches my red undertones perfectly (I have Cafe) but would I buy it again at straight retail? Probably not.

I also gave in to the 'ComeBack' promo code. Picked up a pressed powder and cream blush in Lokoum. Added the $6 dual sharpener to hit that $50 for free 2-day FedEx shipping.

shontay07108

I love the Nars concealer. I have Amande. I love that it's really smooth and weightless. I was weary of the packaging at first, but it works out well. I've never been able to wear Mac studio finish concealer. It ran so red on me and it was so obvious. Amande melts right into my skin. I actually prefer my Mufe full cover for heavy duty concealing, though but Nars is a nice addition to the concealer stash.

Rinstar

Got my Delphes trio yesterday and am wearing it. i LOVE it!!! It's fabulous, possibly my favorite trio so far. I own Calanque and Cap Ferrat as well, and plan to pick up Arabian Nights. So I just need Okinawa and I'll have them all LOL.