NARS Fall 2012

martiangurll

Saw a spread in the latest In Style magazine where Nars himself did the photography, and I really loved Autumn Leaves on the model. I am actually more excited about that lippy than any of the MM ones from MAC...

I am really just starting to get into this brand

CartoonChic

My Autumn Leaves was delivered today. It's beautiful. Revlon's Abstract Orange is close, but not an exact dupe. The color is similar, but Autumn Leaves has a bit more orange in it. Autumn Leaves also has a glossy sheen since it's a Sheer finish. Abstract Orange is a Pearl finish, so it has more of a metallic sheen.

tats

I wasn't going to haul from this collection initially but after seeing the swatches I've changed my mind.. I want both of the eyeshadows now and maybe Autumn leaves lipstick as well, as I love orange reds..
That and their fashions night out col. will cost me a bit and I might have to miss out on MAC Marylin.. oh dear..

tats

I got my Vent Glace duo and I absolutely love it
love.gif
I can see this duo as my go to eyeshadows!!
I got a bunch of NARS eyeshadows recently, and I must say I'm really enjoying them, might be even more than MAC eyeshadows..

Dominique33

Vent Glacé and High Society are both classy. I love them, I think this Fall collection is far better than the Andy Warhol collection. I have the trio, duo, lipstick and the gloss, I didn't buy Outlaw blush but it looks pretty too.
Vent Glacé with a brown mascara ( I use the Benefit one ) is simply great !

shontay07108

Autumn leaves lipstick is amazing! I say try Nars nail polish. I have Back Room (a new black shade) and it's great. I love China Glaze and Zoya, too.

MarieMary

I agree on the nail polishes! They've improved on their formula over the years, and the latest ones are fantastic.

Mira111

It seems to me every time they do a collection like this the eye colors are dull and grey... :(
Nars- spice it up for fall!

Prettypackages

I'm in love with Outlaw blush... this is my first Nars blush,a nd I'm so impressed with it's staying power. I might finally give up MAC blushes.
This blush give me a beautiful, autumn glow. I love it.

prettygirl

Yay! So glad you got Outlaw too! I went on a blush binge this week lol. I got Supercontinental and Hidden Treasure from Styleseeker, Illamasqua's Tweak and of course Outlaw :) my Beauty.com order shipped except my leopard print Z palette is backordered! I hope I get it soon, that was the one Z palette I was drawn to most (and apparently so were others lol).
I know I am soooo late in this game, but can you tell me if Outlaw and Hidden Treasure is similar? Or anyone else that has these two? I'm ordering online, so I won't be able to swatch them next to each other. I have HT, and I'm considering Outlaw.. since everyone loves it! Thank you so much!

Slimmycakes

Yay! So glad you got Outlaw too! I went on a blush binge this week lol. I got Supercontinental and Hidden Treasure from Styleseeker, Illamasqua's Tweak and of course Outlaw :) my Beauty.com order shipped except my leopard print Z palette is backordered! I hope I get it soon, that was the one Z palette I was drawn to most (and apparently so were others lol). I know I am soooo late in this game, but can you tell me if Outlaw and Hidden Treasure is similar? Or anyone else that has these two? I'm ordering online, so I won't be able to swatch them next to each other. I have HT, and I'm considering Outlaw.. since everyone loves it! Thank you so much!
Nars Outlaw is a pink shimmer if I remember correctly from when I swatched it last week. But it's completely different from HT which is like a brick red. You should get both. HTH.
yes.gif

MissTT

prettygirl - Outlaw is definitely different. It is a dark rose with gold shimmer. I've been using Outlaw for 10+ years if that tells you anything. Hidden Treasure is a warm brick red that is matte.

Is anyone able to speak to the quality of the travel brush set? Are they comparable to their full price sisters?