NARS Final Cut Collection

Aquamarine1543

According to my source around two weeks ago, there's a pink collection next spring and I think it's the Final Cut collection since MarieMary found out some pic! (Thanks, Marie!
w00t.gif
)

I think this collection will come out in Feb 2014 because the launch months of the spring collection and the matte multiples are in Jan and Mar.

(Marie found out the pic)

4 blushes- Sex Fantasy, Final Cut, Love, New Attitude
4 satin lip pencils
1 pink illuminator

shellygrrl

Staff member
Oooh, Sex Fantasy is pretty! I imagine it would be a great pink for those of us who are very fair. :nod:

katred

Specktra Bestie
Oooh, Sex Fantasy is pretty! I imagine it would be a great pink for those of us who are very fair. :nod:
iagree.gif
Actually, almost all of these shades look like ones that would work well for me. Looking at those pencils, I'd say that they're either matte or satin. I'll venture out on a limb and say that since it will have been a year since the launch of the satin lip pencils, these are probably the next wave of those.

Slimmycakes

Don't find the shades too unique to deem them a need by that doesn't help my WANT button flashing in my head. Thanks for the scoop as always aquamarine.

MACina

According to my source around two weeks ago, there's a pink collection next spring and I think it's the Final Cut collection since MarieMary found out some pic! (Thanks, Marie!
w00t.gif
)

I think this collection will come out in Feb 2014 because the launch months of the spring collection and the matte multiples are in Jan and Mar.

(Marie found out the pic)

4 blushes- Sex Fantasy, Final Cut, Love, New Attitude
4 pinky lip pencils- the texture (matte, satin or glossy) is unknown so far.
1 pink illuminator (?)
Sex Fantasy, Love and New Attitude are gorgeous
eyelove.gif

LavenderPearl

Final Cut is the only one I think wouldn't be ashy on me. Hopefully the pencils are Satins, but also not because I'm trying to save money!
sigh.gif

Aquamarine1543

Agreed!
I hope they're satin or glossy lip pencils cuz I want to save my money and I'm already ready for getting all of the blushes. lol

aradhana

I hope all that comes in one big black box. ;) Actually not sure whether sex fantasy would look decent on me...at the moment mostly eyeing final cut. But as slimmycakes mentioned it's not so much need as it is want.

luvlydee

im loving the look of all those blushes except for sex. doesn't seem like it will show up much on my skin.

pinkpaint

The only one I'm interested in is Final Cut. I was gonna get Gina or Gilda in the Spring so maybe I'll opt for this instead. I just got Desire so I think I'm done with bright pink. The others look a bit too light, anyway.

MarieMary

New pictures of the Final Cut collection! I'm not liking what I'm reading with the pictures. :(

Good news: it will be available apparently at the end of January.
Neither good nor bad: Limited edition (it's NARS, you can take a few days or weeks to decide).
Bad news: She says it will only be available in one city per country. :(

Source: http://instagram.com/sorayabakhtiar

MissTT

New pictures of the Final Cut collection! I'm not liking what I'm reading with the pictures. :(

Good news: it will be available apparently at the end of January.
Neither good nor bad: Limited edition (it's NARS, you can take a few days or weeks to decide).
Bad news: She says it will only be available in one city per country. :(
Say what?
hmm.gif