NARS Final Cut Collection

MarieMary

Say what?
hmm.gif
I remain doubtful until someone else confirms.

Btw, Aquamarine1543, those are satin lip pencils. ;)
And I think I read the name of the illuminator as Adelaide. What do you see?

Edit: It is Adelaide Illuminator.

Source: eBay

MarieMary

Another picture of the Satin Pencils. They really do look like they are matching the blushes! What do you think?

Source: http://instagram.com/p/g9_7rmuLy4/

Two of the pencils are named Torres Del Paine and Villa Lante.

Source: https://twitter.com/sunkiberry/

It seems one of the pencils is called Descanso.

Source: eBay.

Aquamarine1543

New pictures of the Final Cut collection! I'm not liking what I'm reading with the pictures. :(

Good news: it will be available apparently at the end of January.
Neither good nor bad: Limited edition (it's NARS, you can take a few days or weeks to decide).
Bad news: She says it will only be available in one city per country. :(

Source: http://instagram.com/sorayabakhtiar

Why did my source say they're matte lip pencils??!!!
Anyway, is it really true this collection won't be available at their website?? :(

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by Aquamarine1543

Why did my source say they're matte lip pencils??!!!
Anyway, is it really true this collection won't be available at their website?? :(

One blogger said the collection will be available in one city per country. She didn't say it won't be available online. I think it's better to wait for other sources. :) She might be right but she might have misinterpreted too. :p

Aquamarine1543

One blogger said the collection will be available in one city per country. She didn't say it won't be available online. I think it's better to wait for other sources. :) She might be right but she might have misinterpreted too. :p
I hope it will be available online too!!
Btw, all the 4 lip pencils are satin?? I hope one or two of them are matte at least. :(

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks MarieMary for your research! I am liking the look of this collection for spring and I'm hoping the one city per country thing is false. I really can't imagine it being available in only one American city, although I supposed it could be like the 413Blkr products- available at the flagship store and on line only. What surprises me, though, is that these colours look like such huge crowd pleasers, I don't know why you'd want to limit their availability. It's leaving money on the table.

OK, I'll admit that I'm really hoping that the one city thing isn't true because in Canada, that would mean Toronto would get it and not Montreal. I'd love to get something from this, but pinks can go wrong on me, so I always feel safer trying them on my skin first.

aradhana

Thanks MarieMary for your research! I am liking the look of this collection for spring and I'm hoping the one city per country thing is false. I really can't imagine it being available in only one American city, although I supposed it could be like the 413Blkr products- available at the flagship store and on line only. What surprises me, though, is that these colours look like such huge crowd pleasers, I don't know why you'd want to limit their availability. It's leaving money on the table.

OK, I'll admit that I'm really hoping that the one city thing isn't true because in Canada, that would mean Toronto would get it and not Montreal. I'd love to get something from this, but pinks can go wrong on me, so I always feel safer trying them on my skin first.
...but...but we're so much more stylish.... ;)

califabulous

Thank you Aquamarine1543 and MaryMarie for photos and info! Exciting! Although I may only get one blush if it shows- Final Cut. Love looks pretty though.

MarieMary

You're welcome. :D It's fun playing detective. :p

The collection is called Final Cut, Edge of Pink. At the source, 2 of the blushes are described as pale lavender pink and peachy coral, and the pencils as cherry blossom, tea rose, coral and lavender pink.

The picture was so big at the source I made it smaller. There's no need to see something that is twice the size of your screen here, right? :p

Source: http://warpaintmag.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/spring-fever/

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
That promo picture is gorgeous! Love all the colours. That's the first Nars collection I'm really excited for.

MACina

You're welcome. :D It's fun playing detective. :p

The collection is called Final Cut, Edge of Pink. At the source, 2 of the blushes are described as pale lavender pink and peachy coral, and the pencils as cherry blossom, tea rose, coral and lavender pink.

The picture was so big at the source I made it smaller. There's no need to see something that is twice the size of your screen here, right? :p

Source: http://warpaintmag.wordpress.com/2013/12/04/spring-fever/
Gorgeous
eyelove.gif

Thank you for sharing!

Aquamarine1543

Does it come out right after the spring collection just as we know??
eyelove.gif

(at the end of Jan)

Oh and according to my reliable source, they're all satin lip pencils.

MarieMary

Does it come out right after the spring collection just as we know??
eyelove.gif

(at the end of Jan)

Oh and according to my reliable source, they're all satin lip pencils.
It comes out at the end of January, apparently.

All lip pencils have their specific design at the base of the pencil so they're recognizable:
- Matte: colored base.
- Glossy: black base + ring of color.
- Satin: colored base + ring of color.

So they are satin lip pencils, that's for sure. :D

Aquamarine1543

It comes out at the end of January, apparently.

All lip pencils have their specific design at the base of the pencil so they're recognizable:
- Matte: colored base.
- Glossy: black base + ring of color.
- Satin: colored base + ring of color.

So they are satin lip pencils, that's for sure. :D
In that case, I'll only get all of the four blushes!

LavenderPearl

Sadly I don't think any of the Satin Lip Pencils from this collex will show up in a flattering way on my pigmented lips Maybe the pink. Maybe. I absolutely love the Satin formula. I was skeptical at first, but it really is the perfect middle ground between the Velvet Mattes (which I so desperately wanted to love -- seriously, I'm still looking for a dupe for Damned -- but practically killed the moisture level in my lips and were highly uncomfortable) and the Velvet Glosses (which were super creamy, almost to the point of annoyance, and went away very quickly). The Satins are just /amazing/ and I would gladly shell out for them time and time again. I just wish I was interested in more colors of the range. The gist of this word babble was that everyone should go and buy LOL. I've been reflecting and I think NARS might actually be my favorite brand! /tired /finals are hogging my brain cells