NARS Radiant Creamy Concealers

luvlydee

I did a youtube video with Biscuit under the eye if you want to check it out. I would think I'm around the shade Armande or Caramel skintone wise.
I did a youtube video also i think 2 weeks ago using biscuit for the purpose of brightening since Caramel matched my skin too much. But with biscuit it was a bit lighter but after it darkened a bit it didnt look as light like a "kim kardashian" type of brightener. I dont want to waste money on getting an even lighter shade so imma just buy a drugstore brand one anytime i want that "kim k" highligh under my eyes lol

RaymondKurzweil

NC40 and bought Ginger. Biscuit could have worked but it I wanted something slightly lighter than my skintone as insurance for an extra brightening effect under the eye. I'm sure Biscuit would have been great, though. It does have a natural radiance. The formula itself is wonderful except I find it dries quickly for being so creamy; I pretty much have to blend it as soon as it apply it in an area. I'm very oily and it does not crease. I'm debating whether or not to pick up a darker shade for contouring... seems pricey just for that but these really are wonderful.

Prettypackages

I just looked at some pics of me wearing biscuit. I'm not used to that KK bright eye look on me. (althought I don't think I like the flat look of it matching my skin either) I'd post a pic, but I've been eating through my stress lately and look way too fat and bloated. ;-)

kimbunney

I just looked at some pics of me wearing biscuit. I'm not used to that KK bright eye look on me. (althought I don't think I like the flat look of it matching my skin either) I'd post a pic, but I've been eating through my stress lately and look way too fat and bloated. ;-)
You should post a picture when you get a chance!

Also has anyone been using this to cover up little spots or just strictly for under the eye?

MaitaiFluff

I didn't know you had a youtube I subbed immediately! Also love the new picture what lipstick is that?  You should post a picture when you get a chance!  Also has anyone been using this to cover up little spots or just strictly for under the eye?
I use Chantilly for under the eye and Vanilla for redness on my chin and any other troublesome areas.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I use Chantilly for under the eye and Vanilla for redness on my chin and any other troublesome areas.
I tried using Chantilly under the eyes the other day (a little in-store makeover I gave myself) and I quite like the effect. Vanilla is extremely natural on me, but I really notice the brightening effect with Chantilly, because it is lighter than my under-eye circles.

hazyday

I am hoping to get my hands on this concealer soon! I'm not sure what shade though....either Vanilla or Honey, I'm thinking.

trayceeee

This is still my HG concealer! I'm trying to finish up a Mac Mineralized and Select Coverup concealer and sooo sad to have put this to the side to empty those.

Paisly

I'm not sure if honey would be a bit too orange for even the summer. I'm considering getting chatilly to lighten up honey a tad. Just customize accordingly. Would this work? Vanilla is pink undertoned, correct?

josephine90

Who wants to color match me? Im a nc20 in mac foundations. Im still confused so we go a shade lighter for undereye concealer? Im leaning towards vanilla?..or honey or custard? Have to get it online though

hazyday

Who wants to color match me? Im a nc20 in mac foundations. Im still confused so we go a shade lighter for undereye concealer? Im leaning towards vanilla?..or honey or custard? Have to get it online though
I wear Santa Fe in NARS Sheer Glow, N2 in Face and Body, and Custard was a perfect match for me. :)

josephine90

I wear Santa Fe in NARS Sheer Glow, N2 in Face and Body, and Custard was a perfect match for me.
smiles.gif
Im in deauville/ceylan in sheer glow, hmm..

MissTT

Shoot I chickened out and ordered Caramel. I should have gotten Ginger or Biscuit for the extra brightening. Mine is out for delivery right now. Maybe I'll end up with two colors instead of trying to exchange.

leahrenae

Shoot I chickened out and ordered Caramel. I should have gotten Ginger or Biscuit for the extra brightening. Mine is out for delivery right now. Maybe I'll end up with two colors instead of trying to exchange.
I was thinking the same.... Perhaps going with biscuit to get more of a highlight effect. Caramel works week tho, gives me a nice refreshed look.

MissTT

Found my UPS box in the garage about an hour ago after totally forgetting about the delivery. They entered the open garage while my daughter was mowing lawn and put the box all the way inside by the door to the house. Usually they just put stuff on the porch. I feel kinda violated like they came in my house. Anyway, slapped on a little Caramel concealer and I have to say the coverage isn't bad. It was easily blendable with my finger. (Not sure if that would work for real life wear, but it looked okay.) I could use a lighter shade, but the Caramel seems like it would work for everyday.

MissTT

I wore the Caramel today and I am quite pleased with it. I think I will pick up a lighter shade tonight before the 20% off ends. Or should I wait until the Fall for the next sale? I've got MAC Mineralize in NC42 that I can use for a brighter look. Unless Nordstrom lets me return it. I should LiveChat them.

Latest posts