Nars Spring 2011

sillylilacs

Hmm...it seems NARS is hopping on the band wagon of tinted moisturizers. They got the foundations down, lets see if they can translate it =) I just hope they'll release it with all the original foundation colors/shades vs just a few to test it out =O

Very interesting though! Thanks ^_^

Face2Mac

Yeah, that why I am intrigued by it. Because knowing the company, they will release shades from the lightest to the darkest which is hard to find in other brands who sell tinted moisturizers especially for WOC.

sillylilacs

Agreed! Say no to 4 different shades of tinted moisturizer! haha

Plus I secretly love how they name their shades..instead of like, fair, light, beige, dark beige lol

Camnagem

Thanks for posting this!
friends.gif

A NARS tinted moisturizer is exciting! I really like their skincare line and I'll be very interested in trying this TM (as well as Sheer Glow, which I'll be trying soon!). Knowing NARS, the price point will be up there...so hopefully the product will be amazing!

Shadowy Lady

I am always excited about anything Nars. They're one of the few brands with quality in most their products. I'm intrigued by the new lip products and the tinted moisturizer

cutegingerbread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillylilacs
Agreed! Say no to 4 different shades of tinted moisturizer! haha

Plus I secretly love how they name their shades..instead of like, fair, light, beige, dark beige lol

haha say NO! lol I love nars sheer glow, it'd be interesting to see their TM

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camnagem
Thanks for posting this!
friends.gif

A NARS tinted moisturizer is exciting! I really like their skincare line and I'll be very interested in trying this TM (as well as Sheer Glow, which I'll be trying soon!). Knowing NARS, the price point will be up there...so hopefully the product will be amazing!

I agree with this whole post. Please Nars, don't let us down
winkiss.gif

Shadowy Lady

I never really wear TM's but I love Nars so I will be trying out. Right now I wear MUFE F&B in the summer and it's pretty much my HG.

I hope Nars TM has more colour than just fair, medium, dark :/

strix

This is sort of a fun preview of what might be coming in the spring...
http://1000swatches.blogspot.com/2010/11/nars-spring-2011-forecast-dupes-and.html
Can't wait for the real thing!

missmolliecule

From Temptalia.com:

"I don’t have complete details for NARS’ Spring collection, but based on their Fashion Week breakdowns, we can expect to see: Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, PRO-PRIME Pore Refining Primer, NARS Calanque Trio Eyeshadow, NARS Hollywood Land Soft Touch Shadow Pencil, NARS Madere Pure Matte Lipstick, NARS Hopi Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, NARS Nouveau Monde Duo Eyeshadow, NARS Celebrate Soft Touch Shadow Pencil. When I have more details, I’ll be sure to make a post."

Velvet Gloss Lip pencil!? Can't wait. I think the Lip Lacquers will be going away for good and this will be the replacement!! I also can't wait for Celebrate.. it's supposed to be a gorgeous green! I will be going for NARS training in January so I'll be getting more juicy details then! WOO!