NARS Spring 2015

msvluvsmac

No problem. I can't wait to pick up my palette and spring collection items on Saturday. I really like the colors in the palette. I did pick up the Liguria l/s and I love it. They only had 2 at the counter.

Icecaramellatte

I called the Nars counter and Nordies because I figured I might as well order from them to get points and maybe I could give the gift to a friend or something. The SA tells me that she sold out of the lipstick. I think the blush too. I don't think I want the blush but I wanted the lipstick. I may call her back and order. I'm just waiting because I may be able to go there tomorrow and pick up. Is it true the eye paint is permanent?

msvluvsmac

Msvluvsmac - I called a counter and was told $150.  I'm short $3.  Why is it different?  Maybe I should try another counter.
I don't know why they told you $150. I was told by 2 different stores that it is $125. I go to pick up my stuff tomorrow and the sales associate told me that she would still give me the palette because I'm a few dollars short of $125 because I already purchased the lipstick. Maybe each counter is different. The first one I went to was in Delaware and they said I couldn't pick up the spring items until Thursday. I live in NJ and stopped by a counter near my house on wednesday and they let me buy the lipstick and whatever else I wanted. I don't know if the eye paint is permanent. I do know that each counter received a limited amount of lipsticks. When i went the other day they only had 3. I bought 1 and someone else bought 1. The MUA said she would order another one if I want. The store in Delaware only received 3 too. They are having a NARS spring event with a NARS artist tomorrow at my local store so I decided to pick up everything tomorrow to see what the shadows look like on my face before I buy them.

Icecaramellatte

T
I don't know why they told you $150. I was told by 2 different stores that it is $125. I go to pick up my stuff tomorrow and the sales associate told me that she would still give me the palette because I'm a few dollars short of $125 because I already purchased the lipstick. Maybe each counter is different. The first one I went to was in Delaware and they said I couldn't pick up the spring items until Thursday. I live in NJ and stopped by a counter near my house on wednesday and they let me buy the lipstick and whatever else I wanted. I don't know if the eye paint is permanent. I do know that each counter received a limited amount of lipsticks. When i went the other day they only had 3. I bought 1 and someone else bought 1. The MUA said she would order another one if I want. The store in Delaware only received 3 too. They are having a NARS spring event with a NARS artist tomorrow at my local store so I decided to pick up everything tomorrow to see what the shadows look like on my face before I buy them.
Thanks I was going to call a Jersey store this morning.

Icecaramellatte

Called Nj store and they have 2 GWPs going on. One for $125 and one for $150 so I'm guessing the SA at the ny store got confused. I will call the ny store because I can stop by today but they didn't has everything I wanted.

msvluvsmac

Called Nj store and they have 2 GWPs going on. One for $125 and one for $150 so I'm guessing the SA at the ny store got confused. I will call the ny store because I can stop by today but they didn't has everything I wanted.
If they don't have everything they can order it at the counter and have it delivered to your house and you'll still get credit towards the $125. The MUA offered to do that for me since they were sold out of the l/s and I want a BU. Good luck.

Icecaramellatte

Well my saga is over. I got everything at the NY store. The SA ended finding one more lipstick. I ended up calling the NJ store again because I was waiting forever at the NY store. I asked again about the GWP and she told me about the one for $125 and I asked about the $150 one because earlier she told me it was a palette with laguna and something else in it. Well I couldn't remember what the other color was. Well, when I called back she said it was $200 for a full sized multiple. She said it was new but I don't know much about multiples so I decided to see if the SA would bend on the minimum since I was only $3 short. I told her about it and she said the counters have different GWPs. She had no problems giving me the GWP and I hadn't even told her yet that I was going to get another eyeshadow and I would only be $3 short. All in all everything was great. She even threw in a full sized gloss. One of the Larger than Life ones. Something tells me she remembers me from a few weeks back when I bought those 2 palettes and a shadow stick. I think it was the same SA anyway. Love Nordies. BTW she knew nothing about the Foreplay palette and said she didn't know why it had a Sephora sticker on it. I didn't tell her it was a former exclusive palette. I did notice a ton of them behind the counter. I do feel a bit bad about calling the NJ store so much and not buying anything especially after I went on the website and realized they were having a Nars event, they must have been so busy. I will keep her in mind next time I need a Nars fix.

msvluvsmac

Well my saga is over.  I got everything at the NY store.  The SA ended finding one more lipstick.  I ended up calling the NJ store again because I was waiting forever at the NY store.  I asked again about the GWP and she told me about the one for $125 and I asked about the $150 one because earlier she told me it was a palette with laguna and something else in it.  Well I couldn't remember what the other color was.  Well, when I called back she said it was $200 for a full sized multiple.  She said it was new but I don't know much about multiples so I decided to see if the SA would bend on the minimum since I was only $3 short.  I told her about it and she said the counters have different GWPs.  She had no problems giving me the GWP and I hadn't even told her yet that I was going to get another eyeshadow and I would only be $3 short.  All in all everything was great.  She even threw in a full sized gloss.  One of the Larger than Life ones.  Something tells me she remembers me from a few weeks back when I bought those 2 palettes and a shadow stick.  I think it was the same SA anyway.  Love Nordies.  BTW she knew nothing about the Foreplay palette and said she didn't know why it had a Sephora sticker on it.  I didn't tell her it was a former exclusive palette.  I did notice a ton of them behind the counter.  I do feel a bit bad about calling the NJ store so much and not buying anything especially after I went on the website and realized they were having a Nars event, they must have been so busy.  I will keep her in mind next time I need a Nars fix.
I'm glad everything worked out for you.