NARS Summer 2011

shadowaddict

I can't wait to find out more about the highlighting blush as I love Albatross so much, well I love all my NARS blushes. I agree they blend beautifully. I'm curious about the 2 nail polishes also.

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldJoanDo
Hungry Heart and Nico are also nice highlighting blushes ...

Thanks I'll have to check these out. I love NARS blushes.

WhatWouldJoanDo

You mentioned you were curious about the nail polishes. If you end up liking the hungry heart duo, online you can get it along with a mini nail polish and mini orgasm multiple for another 7 bucks - it's the MidSummer Dream gift set... shipping will be free.

Quote:

Thanks I'll have to check these out. I love NARS blushes.

shadowaddict

Quote:
You mentioned you were curious about the nail polishes. If you end up liking the hungry heart duo, online you can get it along with a mini nail polish and mini orgasm multiple for another 7 bucks - it's the MidSummer Dream gift set... shipping will be free.

Oh wow, thank you.

MarieMary

Hi there!

I found a website that has promotional pictures of the 2 polishes that are to be released for summer.
http://www.polishpolice.com/?p=2100

I also found a pdf file with a picture of the three colors of the Cap Ferrat trio eyeshadow in Marie Claire magazine (taken from the Sonia Kashuk website):
http://soniakashuk.com/media/Press/Marie%20Claire%20March%202011.pdf (might or might not work depending on your browser)

I hope you like it.
amuse.gif

WhatWouldJoanDo

Thank you so much MarieMary! Enjoyed the sneak peak ... I am really crushin' on that NARS sunflower yellow nail polish shade: Kismet! :)

MarieMary

You're very welcome.
amuse.gif
I like everything I've seen of this collection so far. I can't wait to see the rest, especially the lip products.

MarieMary

I found even better, a sneak peek at the whole summer collection. Everything looks AMAZING.
icon_eek.gif

http://charhadas.com/ideas/14965-tendencias-maquillaje-primavera-verano-2011-nars (it's in spanish)

If I did my research right, those are the names of some of the products:
Top left: Dogon e/s duo
Top right: Ecume + Kismet nail polishes
Bottom middle: Natural Pink pure matte lipstick
Bottom right: Cap Ferrat e/s trio

The article also talks about a Laguna body bronzer for 45€ (that would be between $45 and $50, I guess).

WhatWouldJoanDo

You're awesome! Loved seeing all of that! Thank you!
I found even better, a sneak peek at the whole summer collection. Everything looks AMAZING.
icon_eek.gif

http://charhadas.com/ideas/14965-tendencias-maquillaje-primavera-verano-2011-nars (it's in spanish)

If I did my research right, those are the names of some of the products:
Top left: Dogon e/s duo
Top right: Ecume + Kismet nail polishes
Bottom left: Delphes e/s duo
Bottom middle: Natural Pink pure matte lipstick
Bottom right: Cap Ferrat e/s trio

The article also talks about a Laguna body bronzer for 45€ (that would be between $45 and $50, I guess).

MarieMary

Aaww you're welcome. I'm used to searching for the tiniest bit of info online, and I like sharing, so there you go.
amuse.gif

Honey&LemonGirl

Thank you so much, I've been dying to hear more about this collection and see the promo images!!!

Definitely interested in the blush, the top left e/s duo, the lipgloss, the matte lip pencil, matte lipstick, and regular lipstick. Yikes, NARS is going to rob me this summer.
blush-anim-cl.gif

melliquor

I am lovin this collection! I am lemming the blush, blue eyeshadow, and the pink lippie. All looks stunning.

User38

omg.. here I go again.. I have all the matte ls so far except Madere, but this pink... ah ah ah

EngineerBarbie

O...M....G...I gotta have the e/s trio, the pink lipstick and the highlighter. Albatross just doesn't look right on my skin and this new color looks right up my alley.

Funny how NARS and MUFE have been sucking up my beauty cash that used to go towards MAC...