NARS Summer 2011

bis

I finally got my NARS Summer goodies and I :love: it all :) Carhage is great, I love the texture. Dogon is amazing, brown with dark blue is a surprising combo, but I really love it. Mayflower is nice, but too close to my lip colour to be a real colour. :yahoo:

Ejka

I received my goodies a few weeks ago, but June was so busy that I didn't have time to post & rave about them. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dogon
heart.gif
. It's so stunning, flattering, complex and unique. My eyes are the ever-changing blue-green-grey mix and it's difficult to wear blues and greens without looking like an 80's throwback. Dogon has the sophistication of a taupe with that extra subtle teal sheen that complements my eye colour (instead of washing it out). I've been wearing it non stop - I literally haven't used anything else since I purchased it. Truth be told, I am a bit fickle when it comes to make up and I tend to love my newest acquisitions the most, however, I have a feeling that Dogon will always stay at the top of my all-time-fave e/s duos list - unless Mr. Nars comes up with something even more fantastic in the future
winks.gif

WhatWouldJoanDo

Re: polishes .... I have 6 full-size and 4 minis .. so I think that says what I think. The quality is great and the colours are special.

LMD84

out of my goodies cap ferratt is the one that gets the most regular use out of me! i swear it is the perfect shadow palette for summer!

apocalypgloss

My bestie obtained Carthage lipstick for me and it is incredible. So light but so pigmented...it stays and stays. I need a gloss after a couple hours because it goes on smooth but begins to dry. The color is really unique...sort of like Girl About Town and Pink Plaid got together and had a slightly less blue toned matte baby.

I don't know if Carthage is staying in the line or not, but if you are a pink lover you really need to check it out. I wear it with Givenchy's Frozen Rose gloss and it is amazeballs.