NARS Summer 2011

BeccalovesMAC

hahaha Lou..I bought a really cheap green eye shadow. it had lots of fall out. My little sister asked me if I got into a fight with tinkerbell? Now I am reluctant to buy shimmery makeup.

WhatWouldJoanDo

Had a gorgeous-ifying makeup by the NARS National MUA today - he was so nice! Ladies, if you have an opportunity to attend a NARS event, attend! :) I left with so much info on how to improve my techniques address my main makeup question of the day and left with a fresh modern look for Summer that actually will be a great base for all my MU looks this Summer. I feel all dusted off and ready for Summer!!!
flower.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Had a gorgeous-ifying makeup by the NARS National MUA today - he was so nice! Ladies, if you have an opportunity to attend a NARS event, attend! :) I left with so much info on how to improve my techniques address my main makeup question of the day and left with a fresh modern look for Summer that actually will be a great base for all my MU looks this Summer. I feel all dusted off and ready for Summer!!!
flower.gif

Congrats! I absolutely agree on the NARS makeover experience- the MUAs are always very nice, professional and well-informed. I always feel 100% prettier when I leave.

BeccalovesMAC

flower.gif
awww I'm so glad you loved you session with the Nars MUA. I bet you looked beautiful!

LMD84

flower.gif
oh brilliant! i am pleased you have a great experience!

Rinstar

I wore my Dogon duo today for the first time and I'm obsessed!! It's so gorgeous! I applied the dark blue/black shade on the lash line and blended upwards. Then I covered it with the taupe duo chrome and blended, wow!! Just gorgeous and so simple too!

Rinstar

Ok I think after that photo I am convinced LOL. I can apply my eyeshadow and pretend I'm sitting in that restaurant! It didn't take much to convince me did it? Plus, I kind of want to collect ALL of the NARS e/s trios. Sick obsession of mine.

MarieMary

Le-Grand-Hotel in Saint Jean Cap Ferrat (the picture above) is actually one of the eight five-star hotels in France to have become a palace (high-luxury five-star hotel). It's very very luxurious and so expensive. He totally got his inspiration from the colors of the water there.

Anyway, Cap Ferrat is a gorgeous trio.

Monsy

Like i already said, i was not too happy with Dogon. There was something about the color, that was not working out for me. Today i am wearing darker shade of Dogon in outer V and in the crease with lighter shade of noveau monde all over the lid. Looks SO MUCH better. I also added Mac fluidline Siahi with little wing on the side.
I am so happy i found the way to wear it and like it.

Honey&LemonGirl

I purchased Wonder l/g yesterday (zero self-control!) along with a bottle of self-tanning mousse, so hopefully it'll look great with a bit of a tan and some bronzer!
love.gif
So excited to take this gloss on vacation with me!!

Leeny

I purchased Wonder l/g yesterday (zero self-control!) along with a bottle of self-tanning mousse, so hopefully it'll look great with a bit of a tan and some bronzer!
love.gif
So excited to take this gloss on vacation with me!!
I caved today too. I'm not sure what was different this time around but the little flecks of shimmer in the gloss just glowed when I swatched it. Thinking of finally digging into the Cap Ferrat trio and wearing it with Wonder this weekend.
greengrin.gif

Rinstar

I got a gift card to Sephora today, so I am now definitely getting Cap Ferret! Yay!! I want Wonder now too, but I really have too many lip glosses. I'm sure I'll cave on that too.

MarieMary

Quote:
I got a gift card to Sephora today, so I am now definitely getting Cap Ferret! Yay!! I want Wonder now too, but I really have too many lip glosses. I'm sure I'll cave on that too.
Better get Cap Ferrat first, since it's limited edition. You can still get Wonder later as it's part of the permanent line. ;)

Rinstar

Cap Ferrat is ordered! I'm ridiculously excited about it! And thanks for reminding me that Wonder isn't LE, I can pick it up later. I forgot that!