Need Highlighter Help!

RayannaBanana

I don't know which eyeshadow to choose as a highlighter. The ones I am interested in are Nylon, Phloof! and Dazzlelight. I'm having difficulty choosing just one. Any suggestions?

LMD84

nylon is very frosty and not so great as a highlighter. i don';t have phloof! but i do have dazzlelight and use it practically every day! it is an amazing highlight shadow and in my opinion the best one that mac do! there is a little more sheen to it than shroom and it is slightly more pigmented. simply beautiful!

PonDe

I recommend shroom too.Phloof is very frosty/shimmery for highlight too unless you are going for a more dramatic look

Vixstar

As you're a pale lady like me, definitely the Dazzlelight. For me Grand Entrance was the absolute best but Dazzlelight is the only one I can get that's anywhere near as good as a highlighter. Phloof is a good highlighter if you're going for full-on shimmer or the more metallic pigments, but if I'm doing something that dramatic I use Silver Fog to highlight (or one of the reflects pigments). Shroom is a pretty good all-over colour for me, but not light enough as a highlighter.