New MAC Pencil Sharpener Duo

MAC_Whore

Has anyone noticed this yet? Tried it?

PencilSharpenerDuo.jpg

Quote:
A double-sided pencil sharpener featuring two openings: one small, one large, allowing for higher efficiency. Both work quickly and easily to ensure precision points. Comes in its own clear zip-lock style bag.
US $6.50

On the MAC site: M·A·C Cosmetics | Pencil Sharpener / Duo

GreekChick

We received these about two weeks ago. I love the fact that's it double-ended and it sharpens the pencils to a pointy tip, compared to the old sharpeners that would make some tips break.
In fact, I purchased this one right away. It's pretty cool and practical seeing as it doesn't make a mess.

miss_bailey

Hopefully its better than the last one. That one liked to snap my pencils in half and break them completley.

GlamQueen21

I just placed an order on this sharpener! I have both the Small Sharpener and the Large Sharpener. I just want to have an extra sharpener and will compare with my Small one to see which is better.

LMD84

i hope this makes it's way to the uk!
smiles.gif
i love having sharp points on my pencils. the sharpener i use at the moment seems to break the ends off. it's not a mac one just a random cheapie one.

brianjenny17

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
So AFTER I go get a sharpener, they come out with a new one... Thanks MAC, good looking out...

same here, but i really shouldn't be suprised ..

things like this always happen to me
angry.gif

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
So AFTER I go get a sharpener, they come out with a new one... Thanks MAC, good looking out...

Yep!! I just purchased a small and jumbo....still in package.......Return!

Yushimi

I bought the sharpener.

For those who has the concealer sticks, this works with them. Even though I dont think MAC has any 'jumbo' sized sticks to sharpen...it's good for the other brands that do. (NYX sticks
smiles.gif
)

The small side sharpens the whatever you're sharpening, pointed. Yes, pointed. Not like the old MAC sharpener with a kinda flat end, it's literally pointed lolz. Be gentle when you sharpen with this
greengrin.gif

It's pretty handy to have in your train case because now you don't need two different sharpeners. Only 1 sharpener
greengrin.gif
Wooo
lol.gif

Ms.Lulu

Mac Pencil Sharpener Duo

I'm sorry if this is the wrong spot for this!

I want to buy the duo sharpener but I am curious what you can sharpen on the larger hole?

I have a couple nyx jumbo pencils, will they fit in there?

Thanks!

erine1881

DO NOT use this for the powerpoint or pearlglide pencils. they will break. use these for eye kohl, kohl power and lip liner only.