New MAC Pencil Sharpener Duo

VanillaGorilla

This sharpener breaks a lot of my pencils
ssad.gif
. It is a lot less messy though but mine comes apart quite easily which sucks.
Only works with MAC lip liner and kohl
ssad.gif
I think my givenchy sharpener I got when purchasing one of their lip liners is soooo much better~

Foxxydiva

Used this for my powerpoint liner and it doesn't work so great. Kept getting uneven results. Works much better with my lip pencils.

hippie_ippie

what a bummer! i i just placed an order for this to sharpen my pearlglides and now that i've read this thread... i'm so disappointed.
oh.gif

i should just go and get the small sharpener again. i had it before but the cover kept falling out.

StarrySim

I have TWO of these. I bought the second one because the first one would shred and break any pencil I dared to put into its hole. The second one just doesn't do anything - I can turn the pencils all I want, but nothing happens.

I took them in to my MAC counter (I bought them at the warehouse sale, no can't return) to see if the problem is with me. The first one, she broke one pencil with it and then sharpened another one to a very pointy tip, which I seriously can't replicate at home. Maybe it does depend on the type of pencil. I tried a pearlglide, Annabelle smoothliner, GOSH velvet touch. Broke them all, or sharpened them to a dull, jaggedy point. The second one, she couldn't get it to do anything either.

So now I have 2 useless sharpeners, and apparently you can't even B2M these! But I will surely try.

hippie_ippie

this one broke all my pearlglides as i expected. so angry about it! i should have bought the small sharpener instead.
the only thing that worked was the lip pencils.

alexh3118

AHH! i hate hate hate trying to sharpen my MAC powerpoints, they're just too creamy and i end up wasting so much more product!

Mercurial

I use a Bourjois dual sharpener and this works well with pearlglides/powerpoints (I found nothing worked on powerpoints previously). Cheap yet works really well and gets an even sharp point each time.