New MAC Releases in July/Aug incl: MSF Duo!

Krasevayadancer

I for one am excited. These color combos look hot! Fresh green, love connection and sea and sky are striking my fancy. Is it me or is there an engaging mes from last yrs antiquitease in there? The colors are awfully similar.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risser
More MES!!! I can't wait
th_DANCE.gif

I can't either......I'm wanting almost ALL! I love MES! They are so gorgeous with mixing medium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelove4tequila
Am I think only one seeing old recycled Flashtronic in there also!?!?!?!?!?!

Now I don't know how I feel. Still very pretty though

Half of Love Connection DOES look like Mercurial from Flashtronic '07.

AudreyNicole

thud.gif
I think I just died and went to MES heaven! They are amazing! I think I want at least 5 of them, and 2 liststicks and 2 lipglosses! Anyone know when to expect these? In July with the Mineralized Blush? ( I sure hope so!)
choochoo.gif
Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee!
lol.gif

elegant-one

HOLY HEAVENS...just saw the pics!!!! (methinks some of the titles are reversed)

I LOVE MES...I use mine a lot...& those colors look yummy

YAY....more PINK lippies....like I need more pink...but I'll still buy them
smiles.gif

uh...look at that Two to Glow (the peach looking one) & Playon Plum
whoot whoot

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
HOLY HEAVENS...just saw the pics!!!! (methinks some of the titles are reversed)

I LOVE MES...I use mine a lot...& those colors look yummy

YAY....more PINK lippies....like I need more pink...but I'll still buy them
smiles.gif

uh...look at that Two to Glow (the peach looking one) & Playon Plum
whoot whoot

I have to admit some of the colors look great...I guess my problem is that I've only tried 1 in the past and it was all glitter and no color payoff. Maybe I'll let you all take the plunge first and listen to your advice on these!
tong.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
I have to admit some of the colors look great...I guess my problem is that I've only tried 1 in the past and it was all glitter and no color payoff. Maybe I'll let you all take the plunge first and listen to your advice on these!
tong.gif

Awww
winkiss.gif
There might be a couple of shades that you'll like.

I like to pull from the colors in the swirly side to highlight & darken. I didn't find them to be too glittery (at least the ones i have). We'll see...

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Awww
winkiss.gif
There might be a couple of shades that you'll like.

I like to pull from the colors in the swirly side to highlight & darken. I didn't find them to be too glittery (at least the ones i have). We'll see...

Which ones do you have? I have Ether from Flashtronic and Silversmith from Antiquitease. I did have a few others but sold them just because the colors didn't work for me. I love the ones I have though, and use them often
smiles.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Which ones do you have? I have Ether from Flashtronic and Silversmith from Antiquitease. I did have a few others but sold them just because the colors didn't work for me. I love the ones I have though, and use them often
smiles.gif

I have By Jupiter, Family Silver, Ether, Earthly Riches. I was thinking that I had one more, but can't find it...see, that's why I need color coding or somethin
tong.gif

found it - Illusionary/Burning Ambition

elegant-one

Audrey - I'm getting my very first Pigment today (as soon as the ups guy gets here) - Tan!!!

I swear this better not turn into another money burning addiction
smiles.gif

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Audrey - I'm getting my very first Pigment today (as soon as the ups guy gets here) - Tan!!!

I swear this better not turn into another money burning addiction
smiles.gif

Ahhh yay! And you will have samples of 4 others as soon as the mailman brings you my package!
smiles.gif
You will love pigments!
yes.gif

elegant-one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Ahhh yay! And you will have samples of 4 others as soon as the mailman brings you my package!
smiles.gif
You will love pigments!
yes.gif

Yippeee
kissy.gif
...you should be getting yours too!

Big Thanks
encore.gif

elegant-one

Just checked out the Cult of Cherry coll. from that link - The promo pic imo looks realllly tacky...sorry, just sayin...

A few repromotes in the quads. Theres always a couple items that appeal to me. We shall see