New MAC Releases in July/Aug incl: MSF Duo!

rocking chick

No wonder my MA told me no news of MES & MSF until August. So.....there is Sonic Chic coming up!
smiles.gif
MAC finally decided to come up with Mineralize Blushers, I am going to get at least 6 of them PLUS BACKUPS. But I still miss especially the Mineralize EyeShadows.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
We might not be getting them because we have Mineralize Blushes. Which I think might be BETTER. The pic is HOT. I am getting all 9 of them.

What? What? Which blushes?? Please help!!

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by V2LUCKY
So are the Sonic Chic blushes and this MSF duo part of the same collection?

I think the MSF Duos come AFTER Sonic Chic. Since Sonic Chic is released in July and the duos are released in Aug.

Mien

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
I think the MSF Duos come AFTER Sonic Chic. Since Sonic Chic is released in July and the duos are released in Aug.

According to the first post the MSF Duo should be released in July, Jampacked l/g was the one to be released in August. So I'm crossing my fingers for the MSF Duo's to be in the Sonic Chic collection, hoping it'll be another big Mineralize collection!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Several images of new MAC items were released on Style.com

MSF Duo to be released in July

Jampacked Lipglass to be released in Aug

Can't wait!!

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien
According to the first post the MSF Duo should be released in July, Jampacked l/g was the one to be released in August. So I'm crossing my fingers for the MSF Duo's to be in the Sonic Chic collection, hoping it'll be another big Mineralize collection!

Oops, sorry, my bad.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien

A big Mineralize collection?? Where should I take the money from?
yes.gif
Don't forget the crazy prices here!

BTW: I would buy one MSF Duo, too
winks.gif

melliquor

I think I am going to get the blushes from the US. They are only $16.50 there and with tax and shipping... I would still save £40.

CoralBlast

i am getting disoriented, too many products, too many colors and i got so much already that it's just frustrating plus i keep wondering when that picture will surface - the one when fafi came out in the backround was something like a strange hybrid follow up collection where is that ? i really liked strange hybrid it was very floral and spring colours are very pretty.

Krasevayadancer

Yay for even more new info. Thanks so much Audrey for keeping an eye out and keeping us in the loop
smiles.gif

I for one am very excited for these. I adore my accentuate sculpt duo!