New MAC Releases in July/Aug incl: MSF Duo!

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
I think they are supposed to provide the convenience of having a matte/satin finish powder together with a shimmery finish powder in one compact. So when u want to touch up during the day, u can mattify ur oily areas, but also the touch up the highlights on ur cheeks

That's my theory anyway

That's what the blog says:

The first product is an MSF Skinfinish Duo that appears to be half MSF Natural and half shimmery MSF.

Specktra Beauty News » Blog Archive » Glimpse at MAC Cosmetics products releasing in July and August ‘08

tinagrzela

The MSF looks like its made of 3 parts if you look closely:

1 part MSF
1 part natural MSF
1 part either lighter natural MSF or highlighter of some sort

I'm not excited...I was so freakin looking forward to new colours!!

MAC, do you hear me, I'm sick and tired of beig-y, brown, MSFs!!!! Give me colours!!!!!! Obviously those "new" MSF are gonna be all forms of beige and brown, I assume...BORING!

gatsby

MSFs: Meh.
Jampacked Lipglass: IT WILL BE MINE.
yahoo.gif

iheartjuppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinagrzela
The MSF looks like its made of 3 parts if you look closely:

1 part MSF
1 part natural MSF
1 part either lighter natural MSF or highlighter of some sort

I'm not excited...I was so freakin looking forward to new colours!!

MAC, do you hear me, I'm sick and tired of beig-y, brown, MSFs!!!! Give me colours!!!!!! Obviously those "new" MSF are gonna be all forms of beige and brown, I assume...BORING!

I think that may be the way the flash/light caught it. It looks like 1/2 MSF Natural (Medium) and 1/2 Shimpagne to me. I'd prefer two halves of LE types (1/2 Lightscapade 1/2 Stereo Rose, 1/2 Pleasureflush 1/2 So Ceylon) like the 1/2 and 1/2 eyeshadows they've done for a few collections.

Hey, a girl can dream!!

HOTasFCUK

The MSF should be interesting if there's actually any colour to it and not just those natural ones. We just had a whole collection of natural msf's so they better be giving us some new colours or even some HTF repromotes!!! I'm excited to see the rest of this collection and what else they will give us! NOt crazy about that lipgloss....but we need more pics and info!!!

Let the MAC hunt begin!

dreamqueen

I'm thinking the duos are not something I am interesed in, but then again I always start out by saying that and end up getting waay too much ;0)

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
jampacked is an old lady colour.....

That's what i was thinking & it looks like what it sounds like......jam!

Krasevayadancer

I will reserve my judgements for when i see this stuff in solid color story info.

By the way, I find it so funny that these leaked pictures came up and all of us macheads wanna say something about it. We are all so addicted!

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
By the way, I find it so funny that these leaked pictures came up and all of us macheads wanna say something about it. We are all so addicted!

My thoughts exactly! LOL

MsCocoa

It's nice idea to have the natural then the highlight but not for me since I just want the MSF, and don't need another natural.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsCocoa
It's nice idea to have the natural then the highlight but not for me since I just want the MSF, and don't need another natural.

I feel the same way. I wish they would repromote some of the old ones.

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
I will reserve my judgements for when i see this stuff in solid color story info.

I was pretty much thinking the same thing! I really don't want to say 'yay' or 'nay' until I know more because these may end up being a really winner/HG for me. But I like the concept because it would save major room in my purse!

aziajs

I am excited. Hopefully they will have a dark shade that I can use and a contour and highlight.

Divinity

I'm with prior posts that cry for COLOR MSFs!! If those duos are foundations/highlighters, it's a no go. Crikes! I don't need more foundation!! Jampacked looks interesting, though...looks kind of like Greed from the 7 sins collection...or New Years Yves...both disappointing. Here's hoping Jampacked is a winnner!