New MAC Releases in July/Aug incl: MSF Duo!

Patricia

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartjuppy
I'd prefer two halves of LE types (1/2 Lightscapade 1/2 Stereo Rose, 1/2 Pleasureflush 1/2 So Ceylon) like the 1/2 and 1/2 eyeshadows they've done for a few collections.

Hey, a girl can dream!!

wow that would be amazing!!!!
drools.gif

kimmy

i'm such a big fan of msfs...so yay to mac for coming up with something else involving them!

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
i'm such a big fan of msfs...so yay to mac for coming up with something else involving them!

So true kimmy!!!

Is there any new info yet? Or pics???

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOTasFCUK
So true kimmy!!!

Is there any new info yet? Or pics???

There is a pic at the beginning of this thread, not more.

melliquor

No new news yet. We got info on Christmas but not the MSFs coming out in Jul/Aug. I hope we get a whole collection of MSFs like Gold Play. That would be awesome.

Mien

I really like the idea of these MSF Duo's however I agree with iheartjuppy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartjuppy
I'd prefer two halves of LE types (1/2 Lightscapade 1/2 Stereo Rose, 1/2 Pleasureflush 1/2 So Ceylon) like the 1/2 and 1/2 eyeshadows they've done for a few collections.

Hey, a girl can dream!!

2 different MSF would be great! I'd love to get more MSF shades and don't have a MSFN yet. If these duo's all have MSFN in them, then there is probably only 1 shade that matches my skintone. I don't tan in summertime so I kinda have the same skintone all year round. Meaning I could only get 1 MSF Duo, or I would have one with a side I wouldn't use. Unless ofcourse for contouring maybe, are MSFN's easy to use for that purpose?

panther27

It really does not matter to me if the natural half of the MSF's do not match my skintone:if I like the other highlighting part I will be getting it.
thmbup.gif

HOTasFCUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
No new news yet. We got info on Christmas but not the MSFs coming out in Jul/Aug. I hope we get a whole collection of MSFs like Gold Play. That would be awesome.

I really hope we have an entire MSF collection!

I saw the new Christmas pic but do you have anymore info???

Ohhhh do tell!!!!!
winks.gif

panther27

Yea I wanna know if there will be any MSF shadows with this collections-I really really hope so.
drools.gif

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkgirl84
do you happen to know this link on Style.com?

Go to:
Runway Beauty Trends on Style.com

Click on the slideshow and it's slide 6 and 8.

Also on slide 7, it says MAC Red l/s is getting repromoted, but it's a perm shade already, so nothing too exciting.

sleepyhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Go to:
Runway Beauty Trends on Style.com

Click on the slideshow and it's slide 6 and 8.

Also on slide 7, it says MAC Red l/s is getting repromoted, but it's a perm shade already, so nothing too exciting.

and they used all 3 on the model on slide 3. i'm not interested in any of them though
th_dunno.gif

melliquor

What is taking so long? I really want to know what ones are coming out. I am hoping for repromotes. I have just completed my MSF collection and I am addicted to them.

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
What is taking so long? I really want to know what ones are coming out. I am hoping for repromotes. I have just completed my MSF collection and I am addicted to them.

Seriously! We know about the Christmas collection but not what is coming out in July!!?!?! Us MSF fans are dying here!
smiles.gif

KikiB

Get me MSF's and Manish Arora STAT!

*stomps feet*

I am surprised that we haven't heard the news, yes the holiday stuff is nice but do I really want to be thinking about Christmas right now? NO!

melliquor

We might not be getting them because we have Mineralize Blushes. Which I think might be BETTER. The pic is HOT. I am getting all 9 of them.