New MAC Releases in July/Aug incl: MSF Duo!

SMMY

This particular MSF looks like a definite skip for me. I have way more than enough bronzer/highlighter type powders and pre-existing MSFs.

righteothen

I seem to be on the other camp. The lipglass looks nice, while the MSF looks kinda.... boring. Definitely need to see it in person, but it looks like something I could easily dupe...

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrookecorex
Its like Sculpt N Shape meets MSF Natural, boringgg.

That's what I think too.. but still I would give it a try since it is MSF.

xxManBeaterxx

Are these LE? or going to be a part of the permanant line
th_dunno.gif

KikiB

I have an inkling that that LG will be a perm shade. It just looks like it to me. As far as the MSF goes, blah. I was hoping for ones like Petticoat and Northern Lights.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
MSFNs!!! That sounds cool and jampacked lipglasses? Meaning more color??? Count me innnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

jampacked is the name of the color.

melliquor

I hope they come out with regular MSFs. I don't use the MSFN anymore. If they follow their trend of previous collections, we should be getting some MSFs in in July/August. Last year was Flashtronic. I love MSFs. They are just so pretty.

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeadith
What is supposed to be the point of this MSF duo?

I think they are supposed to provide the convenience of having a matte/satin finish powder together with a shimmery finish powder in one compact. So when u want to touch up during the day, u can mattify ur oily areas, but also the touch up the highlights on ur cheeks

That's my theory anyway

spectrolite

Okay well I'm excited. The duo looks very appealing. Can you imagine how much fun it must be to be involved in Mac's product development? I kinda imagine it to be a bit like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory but with makeup instead of candy... I'd be the Veruca Salt on that factory tour for sure
yes.gif

MisaMayah

Im looking forward to seeing more of the new msfs, I like the idea of a msf/msfn duo..more convenient too.

lian_qiu

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Okay well I'm excited. The duo looks very appealing. Can you imagine how much fun it must be to be involved in Mac's product development? I kinda imagine it to be a bit like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory but with makeup instead of candy... I'd be the Veruca Salt on that factory tour for sure
yes.gif

Spinoff thoughts: they should do m/u factory tours, especially MAC. I'll be drooling everywhere and spend a fortune at the gift shop
greengrin.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lian_qiu
Spinoff thoughts: they should do m/u factory tours, especially MAC. I'll be drooling everywhere and spend a fortune at the gift shop
greengrin.gif

I would join such a tour!!