New MAC Releases in July/Aug incl: MSF Duo!

melliquor

I AM NOT HAPPY!!!!!! Sorry for shouting girlies... but I feel robbed! We should be getting proper MSFs in Aug and now they have come out with these. I can't even use any of them. This really has PISSED me off.

If it wasn't for the MSF blushes... I would boycotting until Christmas. The one of two collections I look forward to the entire year. My favourites... new MSFs.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
new%20view-thumb-420x534.jpg

new%20view%20collection-thumb-420x259.jpg

I can't wait for this. It's exactly what I thought it would be. I want the Deep Dark.

Sooo the duos are basically a contour shade and an msf? thats pretty cool. since i dont use the highlighting shade in my shape and sculpt duo, i always use sn MSF to highlight instead.
dance.gif

panther27

I am really sad about this,I mean,I will be getting a few of these,but I wanted some real MSF's!!What the hell?Well at least we have those beautiful blushes coming out,which are basically MSF'S.

KikiB

Well at least there's one collection I can skip entirely...I don't use foundation so the MSF duos are useless to me.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I am really sad about this,I mean,I will be getting a few of these,but I wanted some real MSF's!!What the hell?Well at least we have those beautiful blushes coming out,which are basically MSF'S.

iagree.gif

Susanne

Risser, every time I can see in my User CP "new post from Risser" I always think:
"Oh no... there are new products... Please think about my money!"
winks.gif
And then I open your post and I am right!
smiles.gif

KikiB

Oh you are killing me now! I skipped over the MES from Flashtronic (Lovestone in particular) because I wanted the cheaper perm shadows, and I so regret it to this day. Now I think I'll buy a few of those.

melliquor

This is getting bloody f***** ridiculous. I can't take much more of this. There are too many collections coming out. This is now five and we haven't heard of the Cult of Cherry. That is supposed to be a HUGE collection.

I am guessing in the UK... Sonic Chic, Overrich, New View and Electroflash to be released the same day. I don't have bloody £500 to buy everything that i want. Last year... they released 5 collections in August and nearly killed me.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risser
OH YES! NEW PRODUCTS
yahoo.gif

They are part of Electroflash as Flashtronic in 2007.

3974FreshGreen.jpg

Fresh Green

---
3960PinkSplit.jpg

Pink Split

---
3969Cultureclash.jpg

Cultureclash

---
3977MajorMinor.jpg

Major Minor

---
3972FastThrill.jpg

Fast Thrill

---
3959VanitysChild.jpg

Vanity's Child

source: cosme.hu

Any more info on this?

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risser
OH YES! NEW PRODUCTS
yahoo.gif

They are part of Electroflash as Flashtronic in 2007.

3974FreshGreen.jpg

Fresh Green

---
3960PinkSplit.jpg

Pink Split

---
3969Cultureclash.jpg

Cultureclash

---
3977MajorMinor.jpg

Major Minor

---
3972FastThrill.jpg

Fast Thrill

---
3959VanitysChild.jpg

Vanity's Child

source: cosme.hu

omg.gif
Thanks Risser!
th_worship.gif
Now THAT'S what I am talking about! I love me some MES and those lippies look perfect!
yes.gif
Maybe *this* is the collection that will feature the colored MSF?!?! *crosses fingers*

thelove4tequila

Oh yeah!!!! Those MES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: (had time to calm down)

Am I think only one seeing old recycled Flashtronic in there also!?!?!?!?!?!

Now I don't know how I feel. Still very pretty though